Reviews for Mixed Drinks, Mixed Feelings Of Elation
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I don't know whether to drool or cry. I totally forgot about this one, oh god and I literally just watched TFT before I read this, too. It's perfect. You're perfect.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I know it happened, and I saw it happen, but it STILL gets me.

I kinda love this.
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love this and im so pumped for the 8th but im also kinda scared that im gonna cry during this part xD
Zii-Lawliet chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
So funny - I just read your fic for the first time today, after writing my own spoiler-fic for this episode a few days ago. And even though I know we followed the same guidelines (obviously), it's really interesting how some of what we wrote in our stories are quite similar!

s/7456860/1/

that's my version of it - but the MAIN point of my review was that, I wanted to say loved your fic! I thought it was the perfect mix of hotness and emotions, just lovely. The beginning with Blaine dancing with Kurt... gsudfhosdfhdsfoh. *droool*

Anyways, I'm super excited to see this episode. I hope that we see aspects of your story in it ;) (Blaine's hard-on, unnnnnf. But I know we probs won't see that, a girl can dream though!)

Thanks for writing an awesome story.
Prettyprettyperfect chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Thank you! I've been looking for a fic like this ever since I saw that blog, but I couldn't find one that was right. This is exactly how I picture it happening on Glee. I liked how you paid attention to the detail of the spoilers. Like the grabbing and the shirt being untucked :D I can't wait till The First Time to actually see this scene. Lots of Klaine love! :D Chockolate xoxo
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I think this might be the best spoiler fic yet. This is exactly how I see the scene happening. Although we won't be seeing any visible hard-ons. Pity really.
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
According to the spoilers the scene is pretty like that and it's going to kill us, the fandom, twitter, livejournal, tumblr clear and fast.

Can't wait to see how they are going to fix that, so much angst.

Great fic, can't wait to see how your fic is similar that the scene in the show ! Thrilling no ?
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ah! This was great! :D As always.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I totally agree with Kurt. This couple, who have been together for over 6 months, should not waste their first time on a drunken romp in a car. It should be special. And romantic. So I hope there is another scene later, when they are sober. Kurt deserves more for his first time.

I have no doubt that this is pretty close to what was filmed the other night from all the descriptions I've seen. I just hope there's another, better scene later.

I would think Blaine and Kurt would have better sense about the drinking after Rachel's party. Especially if driving. But I digress.

Can't wait for the episode in any case.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I was wondering what your thoughts were about this scene Rayychel! So glad you made this oneshot! I can totally see this happening, do you think they would try again when they are both sober? *screams internally*
Madam-Merra chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
You completely read my mind for what I think is going to happen in the episode! Thank you for putting it into words!

You probably already know, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Kurt will be loosing his virginity to Blaine in the episode, so here's hoping they make up after this fight and there first time is perfect!

M. Merra