Reviews for Most Wanted
Inyri chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
I absolutely love this turn of events! I'm loving this story so much already. You write action really well and the plot moves along so smoothly. Awesome story. Can't wait to see where it goes!
Sam1 chapter 37 . 7/6/2012
Loved the image of Gordon sitting in Four's seat and waving at his brothers. hee hee So relieved that they all got away and are back on Tracy Island. Poor John really did get in trouble with Jeff. Poor guy.

Yep, Scott, you are as hopeless as Alan.

Looking forward to your next update, Bee.
Sam1 chapter 36 . 7/6/2012
Go Brains! I absolutely loved that Gordon had a chance to let loose and yet he was nice enough to let Brains have a turn.

Sad that Freddy suffered but given who is uncle was, I wasn't too surprised.

Off to reread and review the next update.
McHammy chapter 37 . 7/1/2012
What a great chapter. It tied up all the loose ends and even had a bit of humour to it.

"I'll just- Oh, wait a minute, there's another helicopter approaching. Must be Sir Reuben. Can I shoot it down, Dad? Please?""

"There, on top of the rocky outcrop the boat had hit, was Gordon, sitting on what Virgil knew had to be Four's pilot's seat, feet up on a convenient rock, waving cheerfully in their direction." This is just typical Gordon style, loved it!

Poor old Brains, needing to get away to TB5 for a while to get his head around it all - I think he did a fabulous job.

"After all, how could he ever be as hopeless as Alan?" This so made me laugh! A perfect end to a perfect story. So glad you have more stories in the pipeline they are definitely worth waiting for - but you do know I shall be expecting a broken nose in the next one don't you?
Sunny7777 chapter 37 . 6/24/2012
WOW, what an awesome final chapter. This was a perfect ending and I like it how it has left room for more to follow, eg Saharas escape and possible revenge, the aftermath of the imprisonment of Scott, Penny and Brains and what effect this has, plus, most importantly, what will happen between Penny and Scott. I love the way you ended it but it's soooo frustrating. They are clearly meant to be together, how can Scott be so oblivious. Now that TinTin witnessed penny's behavior, I wonder if she might intervene on behalf of penny. After all she can relate to this. AMAZING story all round. I loved every bit of it. I'm just so sad it's over. Hope to see more from you ASAP. Great work:)
Elsa Jay chapter 37 . 6/24/2012
Felt sorry for Alan stuck in Two living the emotional rolercoaster that is Jeff Tracy.

The rush to beat the explosives was very well written and exciting, I felt it was really touch and go if they would make it unscathed, which they did, even managing to save Four's pilot seat, that was a nice touch.

Penny getting to Jeff first may have defused the situation a bit but I bet both her and John got a roasting. Although their actions resulted in the deaths of Freddy and Sir Rueben, it was the latter who actually and deliberately killed both. John's punishment is only effective if he cant see his beloved stars, maybe Tracy is in the middle of huricane season.

At least the bad guys didn't get away with thunderbird technology but I hope Penny can redeem herself by finding them before they have time to enjoy the spoils.

"No, Scott. He didn't hurt me. But he hurt you. Look at you, lying here in the infirmary. Your poor face..." What's that telling you Scott, absolutely hopeless, guess Grandma have to cancell her wedding outfit.

I've eagerly looked forward to, and enjoyed every chapter of this wonderful story and will miss it so much. You've done a great job here Bea, thanks for sharing it with us.
Rachel chapter 37 . 6/24/2012
[ Story over. You did a wonderful job Bee, I've loved the character interaction and especially the development of Brains and John. I'm glad Gordon got a little piece of his old four back, and loved the image of him sitting on his chair with his feet up hilarious.

I can't wait for your next story, will we be returning to the idea that Scott is worse than Alan? Lovely last section by the way. I wish you luck with your next lot of writing, hopefully you won't have as much trouble with losing drafts this time!
Loopstagirl chapter 37 . 6/24/2012
BEST LAST LINE EVER!

Oh my goodness, what a whirlwind of a story. This was an absolutely fabulous ending and everything came together so well in the end, even if it did take you lots of confusion (and me, for that matter!) to get there. Gordon absolutely stole this chapter for me though, the fact that he got back Four's seat and then was just sitting on the rocks waiting for a pick up whilst the others struggled with the boats, that cracked me up so much.

Poor John, having to face his father's wrath for going along with Penny's idea (good luck with that one, nice knowing you!). But Scott's on the mend, things are back to normal between him and Penny even if she doesn't want it to be like that and all's well that ends well, as they say.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end, the way you have kept up the tension was phenomenal and just everything about it was fantastic. Eagerly awaiting what you write next, so don't keep me waiting too long! Love ya!
TBMom chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
Abolutly loved your story. Will be looking forward to the new ones. Till then... :)
Whirlgirl chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
Great! Loved it. Alans wishing he hadn't opened his big mouth was a great way to start. All he wants to do is get down there to help and all he CAN do is... hold position. How frustrating. Especially with an enemy copter a stones throw away. The race against the clock to get the boats out before the whole place went up was well done. Things happened fast. Make room Johnny! Gordon is hanging on to that chair come hell and high water! Jeff is NOT a happy man at this point. Poor John got TWO dressing downs from Jeff. Penny fessed up to her part in the change in plan and Jeff dealt with her and John in private. The two "coolest" of IR's operatives didn't stand a chance against Jeff Tracy pointing out the error of their ways. Johns punishment wouldn't be much of a punishment to anyone else BUT John! Lucky Brains. Not many folks can "get away from it all" completely off the planet! SCOTT! " I'll CALL YOU?" Really? GRRRR! " It HAS to be the drugs. He's SO content and clueless. Who would have thought that Alan would be the catch between the two of them? All in all this was thoroughly entertaining. PS your descriptions were just fine! I consider it another element to the story. Is Good! It Works! Well done! Thank You!
bubzchoc chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
brilliant end will miss the story defo one of my favs but would love to see if penny ever does tell scott tho sequel?

but lookin forward to ur pre thunderbirds story
KayValo87 chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
Yay, everyone is home safe. :)

Nice ending. I like how John can still get grounded and Scott is still clueless to Penny's feelings. (But isn't that just like a Tracy?) BTW, that last line was brilliant! ;)

Another wonderful story finished and I eagerly await your next one.
Xenitha chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
I do like your portrayal of idiot!Scott. Baseball game, indeed... And thank you for a gripping, exciting story. I enjoyed every chapter and am sorry it's over.
LexietFive chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
Loved this story especially the ending. Scott really is dense if he can't work out Tin-tins last comment. So happy Gordon got at least one part of old four to keep. His precious chair. Also Johns punishment was funny. Being grounded like a child but with a different meaning. Great story. Well done!
JoTracy123 chapter 37 . 6/23/2012
aww that so cheered me up thanks Bee. really going to miss this story now that its over. so looking forward till your next story now. made me laugh in parts too. well done xx