Reviews for Seven Ways
Lisha chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Cute
daffodil14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Big smile, big like, very sweet.
Lily13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
ooooooooooooh! so incredibly cute! and nicely written as well ;-)
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
quite enjoyable
nayin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
this is a good one shot
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love it. It's so well written too - you have NO IDEA how hard it is to find a H/G fanfic that's actually decent. Honestly. The whole concept is amazing. I love the fourth one the most, definitely.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
My heart just exploded from fabulousness. This. Was. Amazing. Every one of these seven ways was brilliant: I particuarly loved the second. xoxo
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awwwwww! Nice. Sweet. :)
qwertyd chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved it! Amazing, I don't usually go for one-shots, I'm more of a dedicated reader who likes to go in for the long haul of a story but this is definitely one of the best one-shots I've read. Very well written and I can see this happening. Great job :)
ATrueGryffindor chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Are you British? You used a lot more British-ness-ilicious-nesses than I'm used to, but other than the momentary confusion here and there, this was really, really, really good and was absolutely adorable!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
A lovely series of snippets showing Harry starting to fall in love with Ginny.
past decembers chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved this.
Muffliato chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lovely story! It was a great mix of comedy, sadness, and just wonderful everyday moments that easily get overlooked. I loved how easily these scenes could be inserted into canon. Interestingly, the extremely short segments were my favorites–the singular, immediate emotions just seemed to add that extra 'umph' :D
Serenity2012 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thank you! More than just the language that is used, or the likability of the characters, the Harry Potter series has this *thing*, that makes me feel like each word that is written has an underground meaning, an emotion attached. Maybe I'm completely wrong and you didn't get a little happy/sad writing this, the way I think J.K. Rowling gets happy/sad, but I observed some of that magic here. Everything was so in line with the books, a natural extension of Harry's and Ginny's relationship. Other fanfic authors make the story interesting; you've made it real.
Lastande Sarie chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Brilliant! I love the simplicity of it. I also like how each mini-story kind of gets longer than the one before (except for 6) so the last one is the longest one - as though Harry is thinking about these things in more detail as time goes on. Two thumbs up!