Reviews for You Stupid Sonuvabitch
Corpusclockwork chapter 1 . 1/18
You write for all my fandoms this makes me so happy.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was really sad. And very well written.
victorionious chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Upon finding out through spoilers Castiel's fate, I adamantly refused to watch it. I put it off as far as I could. I've done the same thing multiple times, with several fandoms. With Buffy, I refrained from watching the last season, the last episode in particular, until weeks afterwards, when my mom was getting cranky and made me watch it. With Torchwood, it happened twice. Both times, my mom made me watch it because she wanted to watch it. It happened with Fullmetal Alchemist - not with Harry Potter though, because I got that the day it came out and was one of the people to painstakingly break the news to my friends, rather than be the tearful recipient. I've been putting off the seventh season of Smallville for years, but I haven't gotten my mom into that yet, so... It's only a matter of time.

And, well, it happened here too. And, naturally, it was my mother that made me see it. Again. After seeing that dreadful scene, I went to scour ffn for SOMETHING to take my mind off it. For some odd reason, when a character dies or turns evil, I go to tragic death scenes. Somehow, it makes it feel a little better.

So, that being said, I must've read about 30 fanfictions so far tonight that kill off Cas, or address the issue of what just happened here. This is the ONLY one that's made me cry.

Beautiful piece. Absolutely beautiful piece.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
*sob* i think you just broke my heart ;_; stunningly written - it took my breath away.x
Zyanya chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Made me sad!
marian93 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Gaaaawwwddd! *bawls*

You eeeevil eeeeeevil person, you kill me!

*bawls*

No, but seriously. This was heartbreaking. Just heartbreaking.

On a more technical note, it was waaaaaay too well written. Incredible. Dean's words were absolutely PERFECT, and the whispers, pauses, repetition of words and phrases, the touching and clutching of the trenchcoat... Gosh. I could just *see* it and hear it. So freaking powerful.

And when he tapped the glass with what was supposed to be Cas', that's when I lost it.

So yeah. Thank you for making me cry my eyes out at the most inappropriate moment ever. O.o (I'm kidding, you own the internets and Castiel for writing that, it was amazing. Wasn't kidding about the inopportune crying, though...)
Vankoss chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I knew I'd find a fic about this. Thank you very much for making my dreams come true.
Evraska chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
How sad... I hope Cas isn't really dead... Nice work.
I-Wuv-Angels chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh, CAASSSSS *cries*

I was crippled with pain when I saw the trenchcoat floating in the water...and Dean's FACE. GOD.

...

Anyways, amazing piece of work you have there. There should be a scene like this one in one of the upcoming episodes #_#
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
*sniffles* This was perfect! It feels so true to Dean's character and how he's been reacting to everything so far this season.

Oh Cas! Big baby indeed. Love how you tied in Dean's perspective and comments about Cas being a child from the actual episodes. His love for the angel really shines through here, a fatherlike affection and anguish that is tangible. *cries*

I don't believe he's really dead either. I won't! He'll be back.

Thanks for writing this little piece. Its just what I needed to read today.