Reviews for I Kissed A Boy
Being A Wallflower chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Love it! It seems just so right, in a strange sort of way. The way it ends, too, is really sweet. I'm just here casually doing research because Laura wants me to write RemusRegulus for her! So, thanks for this - it was great! :D
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3 Adorable! ;D
GhostWishper chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awwww! I love it! Regulus being shy is so cute! They are adorable
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I loved the last line - it was a brilliant way to end the piece!

I must say these odd pairings this challenge has thrown you are simultaneously not my cup of tea, but sort of good for me. Broadening my horizons and such.

Thus, I can't really say I enjoyed Remus/Regulus as a concept here - Remus was very overt with his sexuality - something I want sure he would be, and Regulud was very upfront. I just can't imagine Remus being regulus' first port of call if you get me.

However, you justified that well, by reasoning implicitly that Remus was the choice given his sexuality. I also thought it was nice how you subtly gave reg and Sirius a smoother relationship (after all, to ask his brother's friend a question implies that he has met his brother's friends under good circumstances somewhere along the way - or am I looking too deep into that :/ ).

Anyway, regardless of that I liked the character's innocence and simple-but-effective setting.

I thought it was well constructed, over all
pen7sword chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aww! Reg is so sweet and innocent and Remus is mischievous but smart and sweet and so kind and're making me fall in love with every boy you write about!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
:D!Awww,so totally cute!I loved how you used that age of twelve like that!Really cute!
M3535 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
So sweet! And nice with a Regulus story with a happy ending!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is so sweet! Regulus is so adorably innocent, which is a side of him that I love and don't see enough of! Remus/Regulus – not something that's crossed my mind before, but I like it. A lot.

Great job!

I see no errors :D

Rose Garden Fairytale chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This story was so cute! I love the way Regulus was so shy it was adorable!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I don't think I'm gonna be able to read many other slash stories, unless it's an amazing seemed cute...idk how to really respond to this since I...basically never read slash. Well, on to the plethora of other things you put up today! :D
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aw, cute! :)

First I would like to applaud you on being such a great, quick, writer! Very nice job!

This is also a rather difficult pairing, in my opinion, and I think you did rather well with it!

I think that Remus hiding out in the library was very in character and how you made Regulus all nervous was very adorable.

the ending was just adorable, as well. :)

nice job!
Paimpont chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was absolutely adorable. Very sweet and innocent.