Reviews for The Soft Sound of Thunder
she.a.punk chapter 7 . 11/13
Oh man I did not realize this wasn't complete and I'm so sad. This is sooo good. You've got protective!Harvey down pat and I can tell you're (or were) building to something awesome! I totally thought Mike was going to be completely *wrecked* by the computer, but Harvey swooped in and saved the day! That was aweosme. Well, I'm bummed this isn't complete, but I'll put it on alert. Haha, nothing like that 7 years later fic finishing muse...sometimes she shows up when you least expect it.

she.a.punk chapter 6 . 11/13
That was awesome. Love an angsty heart to heart. Love that moment when Harvey is upset that Mike doesn't realize that he's not that big of an asshat. That stricken moment when Mike thought Harvey had put him through this...and then how sweet and self conscious Harvey was when he finally revealed the truth. So sweet.
she.a.punk chapter 5 . 11/13
Oh god. This is bad isn't it? This feels bad. I'm not sure how much longer Mike can take this!

she.a.punk chapter 4 . 11/13
My fave line: "quit giving him shit, Louis" - such a cool big bro line.

Poor mike, always getting his feelings hurt by Harvey's emotionally stunted behavior.

she.a.punk chapter 3 . 11/13
Loved that Mike was more hurt than freaked by Trevor's outbursts with the bat. Not that he didn't think Trevor was capable of hurting him, but almost like he valued their friendship so much he couldn't quite get past his hurt to realize the danger. I also loved the quiet check-in Mike and Harvey had after Rick and Trevor left.

she.a.punk chapter 2 . 11/13
Hi! It's me! Random reviewer on chapter two of a sequel fic! Haha. I read Guarding Jupiter really fast because for some reason I'd read the first chapter but nothing else. Then I jumped into this without looking back. BUt I had to stop and say that I'm honestly so glad they didn't break the figurine. I was sure they would break it and Mike would be crushed.

simplevi chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
will you finish this? bcs it's good! a lil bit of thunder are welcome too..let say those assosiate really pull ot their jealousy and make mike once again remember the accident..
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
whoa! this is a great story! would be nice if u could continue/finish it.
gotyour6 chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
I really like this. I hope I'm not too late to the party and you are finishing this. I found one of your stories in a community and then went to your page and found all these other wonderful stories. I really like your characterization of Harvey as a openly protective and openly affectionate man with Mike. If there was ever someone who needed that in his mentor and friend, it is Mike.

Well, and me...
Please continue!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
please don't leave us here!

i sure need to know how this story continues... can i bribe you with some cookies?
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
saw that ep too and i loved the glass!
i'm quite sure they do have it a pearson hardman
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
poor mike
gotta love harvey here!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
can't say i will miss trevor, he's not really a good friend anymore, if he ever was one...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
already love the beginning...
Layla chapter 7 . 2/17/2013