Reviews for WereHunters: The Trinity
tara014 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Amazing!
Almost Darion, who will be the male protagonists? (Please, one of them have to be Lysander, i love him!)
I have a lot of curiosity...
Please, update soon!
Jenrenegade chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I loved this, I'd have to say, this is the only Dark-Hunter, or rather Were-Hunter, fanfiction you haven't completed. I wish you had the time to finish it, I want to see what happens to these three women.
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I love your fics! I hope you can update this soon, its been so long. :(
sundance1989 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
this is really good so far please update soon!
xiMaryFairy chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
I'm completely jittery and hyper over the fact that the tape has been released to the public, making it widely known that the "hoax" could be real or not. And I also love that you've placed every (Were) character's reaction along with it after the news.

And also that "The Trinity", from what I'm going to assume, can take form of any animal they wish it to be. That was something I always wished for myself as a kid! LOL

I'm excited, and wish you can post more chapters up as soon as possible! (:
kyoko minion chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Why does Darion hate Damos so much?
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
it's great to be reading another one of your works :). i'm usually iffy about the girl being supernatural instead of/as well as the guy, but this is a fascinating idea. i like the idea of a trilogy too :). well, this was a welcome break to my calculus homework, and i can't wait to read more of it! please update soon :).

p.s. i loved reading about all the other characters! please keep that up! wren, vane, fang 3
Dr3aming-Cooki3s chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
OMG! I am in love with this story!

I cannot wait until the next chapter is posted!

P.S. Nice to have you back :) I missed your stories lol