Reviews for 911 LoVe emergency!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 34 . 1/12
Hope to read more
hersh97 chapter 34 . 12/28/2015
Please tell me you are still writing this its funny and serious at the same time
labroussard chapter 34 . 12/14/2015
Man I love this story. I am sad it has been neglected so long. Come back, pretty please.
labroussard chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
This was a fun little story. 3
Sunkissu9 chapter 34 . 8/31/2015
:(. Please come back and update.
irma66 chapter 34 . 8/23/2015
Ok, 18 months since the last chapter is long enough. I want these little sisters in their lives so they can be flower girls for a LoVe wedding. If you're stumped on the rest of the search, feel free to fast forward 3 years, school's done and they're getting married with their cute little sisters sprinkling rose petals in the sand for V to walk down to meet Logan. Married on the beach of course. Ok, go!
jcampbell943 chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
Holy cow I can't believe I just read 34 chapters! After getting all caught up I want to say I hope you continue. I have to find out where these twists and turns leave these teens and their family (ies).
jcampbell943 chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
I like Dick's hair too. Dick's got the hot surfer thing going on vs Piz is just not much of anything :-(!
Mirandaannw chapter 33 . 12/11/2014
Please update or finish this
Guest chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
finish this
Mirandaannw chapter 34 . 9/2/2014
Wish this was finished
Guest chapter 34 . 2/24/2014
lovieeeeeee
ptitemel38 chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
this story is my favorite story of yours (with Break up Song maybe) so i'm really glad you updated both of them within a week !
I can understand that Veronica doesn't feel like Logan about Lynn and Lianne, Logan believed his mother was dead, how can he be anything else but happy.
On the other hand, Veronica knew her mother had abandoned her so I can understand that she is not sure about seeing her again.
I can't wait for more!
Angelpete87 chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
I like this chapter I hope that Veronica and Logan do find their mom's and their little sisters so they can figure everything out.
DidiSummers chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
HI!
Soo happy that you post a new chapter! ) ... Glad that LoVe and MaDi are getting closer to find Lianne and Lynn, cannot wait to "see" L and D reactions when they see their baby sisters...

see ya! :D