Reviews for 911 LoVe emergency!
MargaritaS chapter 34 . 1/3
great story :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 34 . 12/18/2017
It's nice to see what the rest of the gang is doing :D! Great fic :D! It would be great to know if and how will the reunion go with Lianne and Lynn :D! This fic has been so much fun :D!
AnilCadz91 chapter 33 . 12/18/2017
Well at least they stopped fighting.
AnilCadz91 chapter 32 . 12/18/2017
I actually think Dick reacted pretty badly. Not everyone can process big life changing news so fast and he was pressuring Veronica a lot. He was also pretty judgemental to her and talking without knowing. To be honest I'm pretty angry at him for not seeing this :/, he's only thinking at how everything affects him. Then again, I might just be too harsh on him on this one since I can identify more with V.
AnilCadz91 chapter 31 . 12/18/2017
Dick is an idiot :! But OMG! Lynn's alive?! Ohhh man!
AnilCadz91 chapter 30 . 12/18/2017
Dick needs to calm himself a lot...
AnilCadz91 chapter 29 . 12/18/2017
Well Dick isn't good at telling her the news... so I don't blame her for not getting it at first -.-. And the couples are breaking up :/.
AnilCadz91 chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
Well... that ending was unexpected D:! I really loved all the LoVe scenes :D! These are probably among my favorites in this particular fic :D! Just super cute :D! And Parker's parents are really annoying :/. Way too controlling :/. It's good they want her to be okay and everything... but there's a line and they crossed it :/.
AnilCadz91 chapter 27 . 12/18/2017
:D I really like how this ended :D! So Leo is getting married xD! And I really love how Veronica mentions that she dumped him for Logan :D! It was really cute :D!
AnilCadz91 chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
:D fun chapter :D!
AnilCadz91 chapter 25 . 12/16/2017
Well Wallace and Carrie are unexpected XD! And now it seems like they are all paired up :D! Cute chapter :D!
AnilCadz91 chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Well that was funny xD! I don't like Piz, I find him annoying and dumb... and well here he is that but it's funny how that's how the rest of the characters take him xD. And adding onto the type of girl he likes, it's not just blond, it's also unavailable XD (as Hannah was on the rebound xD but who knows? maybe fourth time is the charm?).
AnilCadz91 chapter 23 . 12/16/2017
D: ohh so complicated for Mac and Dick :(. I hope Mac hasn't wake up :(. She'll find herself alone :(.
AnilCadz91 chapter 22 . 12/15/2017
Ohhh seems like Dick did something bad :S? Or maybe not? maybe he just kissed Mac a bit more? I'm glad Logan and Weevil are out of trouble. And while I agree with both V and L that she can get out and have fun, the sad reality is that it can be dangerous :(. For guys too. Hopefully Logan will see that too...
AnilCadz91 chapter 21 . 12/15/2017
So Leo is here? This is interesting? Hopefully those 2 nameless dudes will stop annoying L and Weevil with their stupid charges -.-. Can't they get them for harassment? Veronica and Parker didn't wanted them there :/.