Reviews for 911 LoVe emergency!
jcampbell943 chapter 34 . 1/31
Holy cow I can't believe I just read 34 chapters! After getting all caught up I want to say I hope you continue. I have to find out where these twists and turns leave these teens and their family (ies).
jcampbell943 chapter 13 . 1/31
I like Dick's hair too. Dick's got the hot surfer thing going on vs Piz is just not much of anything :-(!
Mirandaannw chapter 33 . 12/11/2014
Please update or finish this
Guest chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
finish this
Mirandaannw chapter 34 . 9/2/2014
Wish this was finished
Guest chapter 34 . 2/24/2014
lovieeeeeee
ptitemel38 chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
this story is my favorite story of yours (with Break up Song maybe) so i'm really glad you updated both of them within a week !
I can understand that Veronica doesn't feel like Logan about Lynn and Lianne, Logan believed his mother was dead, how can he be anything else but happy.
On the other hand, Veronica knew her mother had abandoned her so I can understand that she is not sure about seeing her again.
I can't wait for more!
Angelpete87 chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
I like this chapter I hope that Veronica and Logan do find their mom's and their little sisters so they can figure everything out.
DidiSummers chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
HI!
Soo happy that you post a new chapter! ) ... Glad that LoVe and MaDi are getting closer to find Lianne and Lynn, cannot wait to "see" L and D reactions when they see their baby sisters...

see ya! :D
Dani chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
Glad to see an update for this story. It was nice to see what everyone is doing. Looking forward to more
Guest chapter 33 . 2/15/2014
I hope this story is updated soon! Please dont abandon it. I just stumbled upon it and finished it in one sitting and I am hoping to find out what happens in Kansas!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2013
Can you update ALL of your stories like ALL of them even Who Knew and other really old ones
Dani chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
This was an awesome chapter, I loved it. Hope you update really soon.
RedJane12 chapter 33 . 3/26/2013
Good to see the story is back... Loved the mix of partnerships here... the reluctant siblings Dick & V bonding and L & Mac plotting and acting ... All brilliant stuff... Can't wait for them to find V & D's baby sister...
DidiSummers chapter 33 . 3/25/2013
Hi!
Great chapter! I had a similar reaction as the one Dick had towards V apologizing and accepting she was wrong... It'll be soo funny if V and Dick found out it was a lie the little fight between Mac and L...

see ya! :D