Reviews for Majin
Baby Blue-Eyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Ah, that is true, the anger did redirect, didn't it? It redirected to Vegeta himself. Oh...

Some telepathy? Well, see? Even Goku has his ways!

I simply adore this piece. So true, so... vivid to those very moments, faithful to it. Excellent job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Oh, wow, I love the two POVs and their switching! Great job with that!

Thanks to this very precise, in-character, not to mention wonderful piece, we get a deeper, more meaningful glimpse into who Vegeta was, who he is, what he really thinks of things, the way he takes them, why he did what he did and said what he said during those moments; who or what he hates (or not) and why... and even what he cares about, as well. "Anger and hatred were his twin comforts and companions." "Hatred was the wave that bore himup, and anger the source of his strength." Yes, that's what they had started to become, isn't it? Wow... But that is true. All that had changed because of one planet, one person, one experience, and I've failed to see that until now. And then, he let go of that change, let go of the real again to hold on to the false, the anger that destroyes, the hatred that burns... the very things that, though he did not know it, hurt him even more than they hurt the people around him. I believe Goku knows this. He let himself forget what mattered and held on to what didn't.

...Oh. My. Gosh. That ending! "But part of life was living with regrets. Or dying with them." Vegeta knows all this only too well by now.

This piece is exceptional! Awesome work! Keep it up, dear author! Please!
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
As a being such as he, Vegeta wouldn't been able to live himself once he finally faced himself and did what he did as an effort to stop Maijn Buu. It was his mistake. It was his fight. So good.
Rainbow Ninja Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Totally great. I mean, not much other stories made the emotion and stuff so real, as if you were the person in the story.
Herooftimes chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
you do really great dbz stories. the idea of vegetas anger were great. favs
Evolved chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword didn't kow how right they were. I've read a lot of fantastic emotional peices in my time, but this is the first where I've felt every ounce of a character's anger and frustration and bitterness and deppression in to one jumbled masterpiece.

Great job.
chibminshiy chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This is really very good! This is very interesting, it wasn't very personal on either side but gave us a glimpse of the deeper on-goings of the saiyan rivals, as they battled.

(This is Chibminshiy, I ma just not logged in and dont have the time to do so before I leave school, Tomorrow is the start of summer!)
manga chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
You write some of the most powerful stuff I've seen. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Nice look at the thoughts running through those two warriors' minds at

that time, _ Great work, I'm loving your writing more and more as I read

through it. :)
Hyperbole chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Wow.
Kewla chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Very Nice!
SoldierToger chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL! EXCELLENT! PERFECTION! You are a very talented writer! I've been looking for a story like this for sooo long...I love the way you portrayed Goku's thoughts about Vegeta, and how Vegeta seemed to fighting himself...IT WAS POSSITIVELY WONDERFUL! Keep up your fabulous work!
hazeltwist chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Ack! You mean person! How cuold you end it like that? Really!

*sigh* Ah well, all in all? Great fic! Nice and angsty! . Loved it love it, yeahah I did! I always like the little Goku/Vegeta friendship fics. This was fabulous. Great work. Sequal? Hm?

Sayonara!

T-Sama~
jenzx chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Wow, that was really really good! Deep! I really enjoyed reading that, definitely an outstanding Majin Vegeta fic, not just more of the same. Good job.
VegetaGokuLover chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Wow...this was truly great! You picked the perfect choice of words, and everything was awesome. Great job! Keep it up!