Reviews for Girl Talk
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Loving it. Hope you can do another fiction about the other POVs
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Loved this, and it made sense why Lavender would be in a relationship with Ron. I mean seriously, if it's not food, chess or quiditch, Ron's not all that interested. Good on ya for getting the proper couple together. Now we just need Dean to find someone to appreciate him. :)
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
nice~
MageVicky chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
i love this story, too! wow! awesome! and Lavender is great in this one! seriously, Rowling got stuck in this rut of an idea that she couldn't have Harry and Hermione dating because she wanted to do something different than usual, but Ginny and Harry make a baaaaad couple, and Hermione and Ron are even worse. which is why i love this, and i also love stories where it turns out ron and ginny were slipping potions on harry and hermione. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I like it much better than canon. Hermione and Ron have almost nothing in common, mainly Harry. Their personality is different, they argue all the time, and Ron either enjoys making Hermione upset, or just doesn't care. This bickering like an old married couple just means that said couple should have had their divorce long ago, or better yet never married.

Rowling at least had enough sense to have a divorce herself, but for some reason she placed Hermione in a marriage with Ron. It seems Rowling has quite a sadistic streak concerning Harry and Hermione.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Yeah I wish there more Lavender Hermione friendship fanfictionlover127 gmail because I like them better as friends then Ginny and Hermione.

This is amazing and the characters are wonderful too makes me love them.
tneha chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
cuteeeee
Spazzumtard chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I have mixed feelings about this, but I like it more than anything else. And the mixed feelings come from feeling bad for lavender...
Either way, it's good. :) while reading I did have the thought that I'd like to see the flip side. Where Hermione takes lavender up on her offer to break up with Ron and, after time, makes a move on him, while Parvati distracts Harry. I guess what I'd like to see most is kind of the fallout of Hermione coming to regret her decision of Ron over Harry and Harry happy with Parvati (or lavender, or Parma, or anyone else, as most school relationships don't last forever. Not the twins together though...)
Just a thought. :)
Xavras chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
despite what many say about Harry and Hermione - this scenario is believable - at least to me
Berlin chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Wow, this was awesome! Great ending, too. ;)
Lanzecki chapter 1 . 11/26/2015

Just perfect.
Raine Haruto chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Lavender; the Slytherin in Gryffindor... o_O
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Great short story! I love crafty Lavender in this.