Reviews for Girl Talk
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 4/3
uber-cute. my teeth are rotting!

(but: great perspective on Lavender there...)
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 3/1
Awesome sauce! I love Harry/Hermione, and it's about time Lavender gets some credit. :)
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I could actually believe this scenario, and I would bet that Lavender would have been pissed that Hermione never went for it if they never had the talk.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Squee! I love it! Lavender Brown saves the day!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Too pat, sorry...
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I don't think I've ever seen Lavender do that before. And Hermione... Wow. That girl moves fast if she was planning what I think she was at the end. I love it. lol
noreenklose chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Cute! I wish that JKR had realized how many clues were in her books that signaled H/Hr. -Ginny? Left field? Huh?
I enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Feernanda chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I just loved it! And I have to say that at the beginning I thought this was a Dramione, and when I just read what Lavender was saying to Hermione... I had the though to stop, but I just couldn't... & here I am... writing this only to say it was great. For real. I loved it. (:
musme chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I like it
kary uchiha asakura 22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
me gusto tu historia.

-kary
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wonder how Lavender would let Ron down easy now that she's accomplished her mission in getting Hermione and Harry together.

Love your description of Ginny after Harry and Hermione kiss.

Mad.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Haha! Loved this story!
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh, I loved your Lavender! Distracting Ron for Hermione! I like that she showed Hermione what exactly should be going on. (Though there's going to be trouble with Ron and Ginny later, I imagine.)
And if Harry so readily kissed her back, does that mean he was swallowing back his feelings for her while she was pining for Ron? Poor Harry.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
fun story poor lavender that is major props for taking a shot for the team dating ron ouch
mereedithh chapter 1 . 5/13/2013