Reviews for Girl Talk
Raine Haruto chapter 1 . 9/22
Lavender; the Slytherin in Gryffindor... o_O
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 7/21
Great short story! I love crafty Lavender in this.
hhrforever chapter 1 . 7/21
Very cute short fic. Loved Harry's response to her kiss. Got to love these two
Weredogalism chapter 1 . 6/8
Good on Lavender to take one for the team. I like how you wrote her. She's practically smart in a way Hermione is not. It made perfect sense to her, Katie and the rest of the Gryffindor girls this needed to be done. And of course it had to be Lavender, I mean the others were too busy with class and Quidditch to devote that much time to distracting Ron.
Fataizi chapter 1 . 5/31
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/9
A prefect ending so to speak
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/9
I think Hermione's got the right idea.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/23
I think I'm back to reshipping these two! XD
I mostly read the slash fanfics of harry for kicks and cuz it's pretty fuckin hot most of the time but before that happened I was more into wandering which girl was best for Harry. That made the most sense. And while I supported Mione I came to accept her being with Ron as they did a slow build up of it and Ron came to actually care about her. However I did not/do not/ will not accept Ginny for Harry. How they're relationship came to be always bothered me and I can still remember all those years ago when I read the 6th book how disturbing I thought the discriptions for his sudden affection for her were. It really came out of nowhere. Honestly would have preferred Luna to Ginny at least they have chemistry. And Luna seems capable of making harry feel at peace and just enthralled by her sincerity. But yeah, mione was always the better friend even when she was abit cra-cra.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 4/15
A well down story. This was an interesting twist to the whole Hermione is jealous of Lavender. I liked how it was different and that it helped Hermione realize whom she actually liked with Harry always being there for her as well as listening to her for what she wants and needs. Very interesting story and an enjoyable short read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/20
I like it. Short and well plotted with everything fitting perfectly.
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 1 . 2/27
I love this! Would be fab to see as a full story :)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/7
A cute story with interesting twist. You have to like the new and daring Hermione. Harry has no clean clothes? Details, details.

Question might be what Ron will do since Lavender will eventually drop him. Also, who Lavender might end up fancying. Lavender and Justin might be nice.

A lot of fun.

D. Page Robin
That makes me cheer for Lavender, actually. *high fives* for girl friends!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/12
CLIFF HANGER! wht happen?
bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/9