Reviews for Girl Talk
I like it much better than canon. Hermione and Ron have almost nothing in common, mainly Harry. Their personality is different, they argue all the time, and Ron either enjoys making Hermione upset, or just doesn't care. This bickering like an old married couple just means that said couple should have had their divorce long ago, or better yet never married.

Rowling at least had enough sense to have a divorce herself, but for some reason she placed Hermione in a marriage with Ron. It seems Rowling has quite a sadistic streak concerning Harry and Hermione.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 1 . 2/21
Yeah I wish there more Lavender Hermione friendship fanfictionlover127 gmail because I like them better as friends then Ginny and Hermione.

This is amazing and the characters are wonderful too makes me love them.
tneha chapter 1 . 2/13
cuteeeee
Spazzumtard chapter 1 . 2/10
I have mixed feelings about this, but I like it more than anything else. And the mixed feelings come from feeling bad for lavender...
Either way, it's good. :) while reading I did have the thought that I'd like to see the flip side. Where Hermione takes lavender up on her offer to break up with Ron and, after time, makes a move on him, while Parvati distracts Harry. I guess what I'd like to see most is kind of the fallout of Hermione coming to regret her decision of Ron over Harry and Harry happy with Parvati (or lavender, or Parma, or anyone else, as most school relationships don't last forever. Not the twins together though...)
Just a thought. :)
Xavras chapter 1 . 1/30
despite what many say about Harry and Hermione - this scenario is believable - at least to me
Berlin chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Wow, this was awesome! Great ending, too. ;)
Lanzecki chapter 1 . 11/26/2015

Just perfect.
Raine Haruto chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Lavender; the Slytherin in Gryffindor... o_O
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Great short story! I love crafty Lavender in this.
hhrforever chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Very cute short fic. Loved Harry's response to her kiss. Got to love these two
Weredogalism chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Good on Lavender to take one for the team. I like how you wrote her. She's practically smart in a way Hermione is not. It made perfect sense to her, Katie and the rest of the Gryffindor girls this needed to be done. And of course it had to be Lavender, I mean the others were too busy with class and Quidditch to devote that much time to distracting Ron.
Fataizi chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Excellent.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
A prefect ending so to speak