Reviews for Reunions and Manipulations
Snowqueen3357 chapter 16 . 3/24
Could you please start working on R&M again it's an awesome story and I would like to read more
cribinator chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
I like this story, but to be honest, my favourite part is the one with the weasleys. You could probably do either a new story or a continuation of this one just based off of that
flying chrissy 1976 chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
I hope that there will be an update soon.
Mysti-n chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
I like how this was going and can't wait to see what Ron's brother's think of his adventures... I hope some day you can finish this!
xirase chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
Plz keep going!
cribinator chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
I love this portrayal of the Weasleys. I know this story is on hiatus, but, if you are able and have the time, I would love to see more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
i think you got your dates mixed up
katraj0908 chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
I read the top note and I was really worried that you were going to make this slash, I just don't like slash stories I'm not homophobic but...anyways I like the idea of Susan/Harry if it gets to that, maybe like for the Yule Ball?
Leabharbhach chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
I really like what you've done with this so far - hardly noticed a shift in tone, etc. between the prologue and subsequent chapters but how you can update this soon! Best of luck with your work!
bandgeek.gs chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
pleas continue this book. it is honestly one of my favorites even at only 16 chap.
panther73110 chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
This is a awesome story and I hope the next chapter come out soon.
Ms Foxie chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
Please do more! Perhaps the potters could meet ginny?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Amazing story love it . Wonder snape face if salazar's mother was a potter. Ilaughing just thinking of it LOL. Continue this soon please
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
Please please please update! This is amazing, and I really want to know what happens when everyone finds out about harry new life!
cagats chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
Loved the story update now soon dont u think that u ave taken too long pliz finish the story