Reviews for Reunions and Manipulations
MagicWriterK chapter 14 . 5/3
D'awwww the Longbottoms are melting my heart
*eagerly awaits Ron's interrogation* This is about to get exciting (AGAIN!)!
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 5/3
All these overprotective guardians...so sweet. 3
*sounds of James blowing up a picture of Dumbledore in the background*
MagicWriterK chapter 12 . 5/3
Get ready for a wild ride, y'all...
P.S. James and his overprotective fits...imagine if Harry was a girl...
MagicWriterK chapter 11 . 5/3
I just have this image of James on one knee, grasping Harry's hands firmly in his own and looking him in the eye for this whole thing. It's so...sweet...and fatherly...FATHER-SON MOMENT!
MagicWriterK chapter 10 . 5/3
:')
Finally happiness.
MagicWriterK chapter 9 . 5/3
'I should've checked for jinxes'
Don't worry, guys. Only Moody ould be paranoid enough to check for jinxes on every note they ever recieved.
BUT THE REUNION
THE REUNION
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 5/3
Ahahahaha...James is going to blow a gasket when he hears about the Chamber of Secrets...and the Sorcerer's Stone...
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 5/3
Holy-whoaaaa there, Albus.
But this time I won't even scream.
I'm just going to lay here.
Sobbing, scamming, cursing, laughing.
In my bed.
Yes, I migrated from the table to my bed because it really hurt to bang my head against the table
MagicWriterK chapter 5 . 5/3
I still can't get over the fact that James calls Harry his 'Fawn' and Lily calls him her 'Bud'. ;-;
But ALBUS WULFRIC-WHATEVER-THE-HELL-THE-REST-OF-YOUR-ABNORMALLY-LONG-NAME-IS DUMBLEDORE
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 5/3
As soon as I read the first sentence...I knew my fate was sealed.
AND FOR THE FIRST HALF I WASN'T EVEN CRYING I WAS MORE LIKE DYING, JUST DYING. AND IN MY MENTAL IMAGE, SIRIUS LET A TEAR TRICKLE DOWN HIS FACE WHEN HE SCREAMED AT JAMES THAT HE HAD BEEN DEAD FOR THIRTEEN YEARS.
And oh my gosh when James just JUMPED UP AND STARTED SCREAMING AND WAS ABOUT TO CURSE SIRIUS, I HAD THIS COMPLETELY CLEAR IMAGE OF JAMES POTTER WITH TEARS STREAMING DOWN HIS FACE, POINTING HIS WAND AT A STARTLED AND MOURNFUL SIRIUS AND HE WAS SCREAMING ABOUT HOW HARRY WAS DEAD AND I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING AND SCREAMED "Shut up, James!"
But when Sirius just PLANTED the letter in James' face, I started laughing because I can so imagine Sirius kind of just leaning over and smashing it into his face, and James just kind of being like "Help I can't see" .
*cough* Sorry about that. Carry on.
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 5/3
I started sobbing at ""Leave my family alone!" James roared. " (James...so noble...*cry*) and managed to stop wailing at around, maybe, idk, the middle of Sirius' scene?
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 4/19
Who is GFW to Harry? I think I remember reading this story awhile ago and kept hoping that Harry and GFW weren't slash or there wasn't slash involved because while I'm cool with gay rights and all I don't fancy straight characters all of a sudden being gay.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 16 . 4/14
More please:)
I very much doubt England hosted something like the World Cup twice in a max of two decades, unless it is very different from its real life counterpart. Also, why is Sirius asking highly personal questions in a letter? That's like trying to console someone over something important in an email or text.
Luna chapter 16 . 2/4
Please continue SOON! :D I love this story too much to wait! :) Will you be pairing Harry with anyone? And Neville?