Reviews for Broken Boy, Believe In Me
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh my God I loved that! That was so well done. I could see this happening. I could easily see poor Sammy giving up and Dean knowing exactly what's wrong with his litle brother and then knowing how to fix it. That was amazing!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful! Thanks!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This piece was so well written that I read it three times before I finally took the time to write a review. I felt and heard every detail here, but above it all, I heard Dean's comforting, if somewhat panicked voice. Dean is the calm in Sammy's storming life; the one constant that anchors him. *shivers* I hope the rest of Season Seven is just as intense... and I hope the good stuff (fanfic) keeps right on coming :D

Thank you for the coda.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
oh shit - i'm crying like a baby. that was so intense and /heartbreaking/ - i love it! x
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Beautiful tag, thanks!
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great tag to the episode.

I am just starved for stories about their brotherly love and it's wonderful to see that the new season is going back to the two brothers and their tribulated journey.

That was what made me fall in love with the show in the first place.

You portray their complex relationship so well in your story; the complete trust and love they have for one another. it's just so unique.

So looking forward to your future stories, 'bye
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
What an awesome! tag to episode two.

I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
just 'T wait for thenext chapter
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Of all the broken promises, fractured trusts and mistakes, it shined brighter than anything he'd ever known. Complete and utter faith, like a second heartbeat nestled inside of his, the steady pulse from fingers pressed into his wound.

Are you kidding me? Wow! Just wow!

What more can I say...My hands were clenched into fists reading this.

Love it!

Thank you!

Karen
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So overjoyed to have tags like this and I love what the show is giving us right now.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Good fic.

Episode 7:02 will be inspiring great fics for years to come.

Thanks for sharing.
Phx chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
awesome!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Guh! I just knew there were gonna be some amazing fics today! I've always loved this show and always will but I hadn't realized how starved I was for some brotherly moments until this season started. Holy crap, it's like we're being given S1-3 on a silver platter! And this was just amazing. The heart beating next to his own and the one promise he could trust? You're breaking my heart even more than last night broke it. But strangely this fic and last night mended my heart too. Thank you soooo much for this. It was just beautiful. *hugs*
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great tag to a great scene! I think that scene is my favourite out of the whole episode!

Good job!