Reviews for Some One Liners
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Moaaaar! Lol. These stories are great! :) 3
TorchwoodPride chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
TorchwoodPride chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
My fandoms are imploding!
SapphireSecret chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
In the Fob Watch chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this is great! I love your whole Wholock universe, it works really well, and you've managed to portray the characters really well. Unlike a lot of fanfics, I don't have any trouble visualizing the characters in your stories :)
tydeerose chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I LOVEEEEE this series! Please write More!
librarywitch chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I love this universe! Just keep um coming Sweetie. I however picture Downing and Law in the last chapter, my second fav Holmes boys.
HADmatter chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Poor Mycroft. Another thing Sherlock with blame him for.
mudkipz chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Okay, if you plan on continuing this (which I highly suggest you do) can we see some Rory whump? I love Rory whump...
JayKayAy chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Brilliant! Many thanks for writing good fics and especially good one-shots. A pleasure to read!
mudkipz chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
What's in the envelope!? Tell meeeeeee!
FaeBreeze chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I'm not sure if I want you to write "The Angels Take Manhattan" or not but either way I feel very strongly.
I may cry if you do.
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
This is an interesting group of one-shots in the Two Doctors universe. Thanks! Favorite parts, besides the entirety of Two Holmeses:

"That was... impossibly weird," Rory says as the TARDIS doors close behind them.

"There were two of them," Amy continues (stepping back from Sherlock and John like they've caught fire).

"Like the world needs another Sherlock," Rory adds. "No offense," comes a second later, much quieter.

The Doctor is silent at the console. They haven't taken off yet. He's not even moving. Just leaning both arms on the console, hanging his head between them as if catching his breath. John moves forward first, because Sherlock is frozen (frozen in place because the Doctor is disappointed in him, something he never thought would wreck him as completely and utterly as it has).

"Doctor?" John asks, testing the waters. "Look, we're sorry, we didn't know who he was—"

"It was brilliant, though," the Doctor says, his eyes bright and suddenly full of joy. As if he's liable to jump the both of them and wrangle them into a fierce embrace at any moment (not unusual). "Oh, if you'd actually shook his hand, I don't even know what would have happened. Probably some sort of awful paradox where all of time might've come collapsing down on our heads, but that was so... cool!" He grins, which finally prompts the ice to melt from Sherlock's joints. The detective breathes, smiles haggardly, and joins his Doctor at the console.

"Forgiven?" he asks.

"Oh, no, of course not," the Doctor replies. "You're all in trouble, and I'm very cross." He doesn't sound cross in the slightest.

"I'll make the tea, then," Rory says, popping off for the kitchen.

And they carry on with their day as if they hadn't nearly folded time in upon itself by putting two Holmeses in the place.

Mycroft knows when a penny drops in Whitehall. He knows who's said what to whom, and where. And in which smoky rooms the scandals are happening and where they're being glossed over. He knows more underground and invisible agencies than most civilians know their above-board politicians. Mycroft has toured the Torchwood facility at Cardiff (had a few things to say on workplace conduct, and only chuckled derisively when Captain Jack attempted an innuendo), and had even gone overnight to their base in America to smooth a little something over at Area 51. Nothing he liked to brag about, naturally, these weren't the sort of things you tended to brag about (out loud, at least; a few of the men at the Diogenes were in it with him, and they could laugh about escaped aliens over a good cigar in a room with drawn blinds all they wanted).
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »