Reviews for The Laugher, The Screamer
eAsdfghjklSiriusAndRegulus chapter 1 . 4/10
Love This
Chimaera.me chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
scary! It gives me the feeling someone is walking on my grave. This is so totally in character! Thank you
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is just chilling. Especially where he says "Don't you know anything?...I always laugh."

Thanks for writing,

~Wolfjackle
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It's well-written, but I don't think you're doing the characters justice with this one... For one, Regulus was the perfect pureblood son, he wanted to become a Death Eater - it was only later that he realized what he had become and tried to stop it.

And Bella not knowing Sirius is in Azkaban? I assume she read the paper, heard word of Voldemort's downfall and the aftermath, etc... Yes, she's insane, but she's not stupid. Dementors make you unhappy, they only make you forget happy memories - there's really no reason she would not know about her cousin's imprisonment.

I like the bit about Sirius always laughing, though. It seems to fit very well with canon, with him always barking with laughter at some thing or other...
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I really liked this story! I haven't thougth about that Sirius and Bella was in Askaban during the same time before.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 10/3/2011