Reviews for Jasper's Baker
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 3 . 7/19
esta fabuloso!
me diverti mucho!
la parte del cine fue super! moriria de risa y gritos d miedo si irira!
A fan chapter 3 . 7/16
Another another!
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 3 . 7/12
I swear I have read this about 10 times lol I love this and would love for you to continue this fic
More chapters please!
AddictionOnline chapter 3 . 6/11
I like no LOVE jaspers Baker and it literally KILLS me that your no longer writing it. So I am LITERALLY ON MY KNEES begging that you start writing it again because right know my life is incomplete.( not literally begging, just saying that)
This is probably the longest comment I have ever left for someone so this better not go to that probably has to do with the fact I'm a massive potter-head then again that could be nothing. I could go into a long spiralling meaningful poem or something about how my tears run a river of sadness over this fact but I won't because that is stupid.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing jaspers Baker PLEASE PLEASE
Pyrane chapter 3 . 6/2
Thanks for the story

***Pyrane***
Skywroe chapter 3 . 5/10
This made me feel all fuzzy.
tearsofbreaks chapter 3 . 3/26
I would be thrilled if you will add another chapter
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 3 . 3/22
Is this abandoned?
I don't want it to be!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 1/19
Mooooaaarrr puhhhleasee
yoloforever chapter 3 . 1/1
WOOT WOOT! AWESOME STORY
Tigerzrule chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
I LOVE this please put up another chap
rosebud90 chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Hope u update again soon I like the story so for looking forward to reading more
Bloodyroseangel chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
I really love this hope there is more chapters.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 3 . 10/21/2015