Reviews for Burn so brightly
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Aw, Cas is so cute!
Nightwing5 chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
Great fic. Wish you would update more, though ;)
Shiori07 chapter 7 . 4/28/2017
This is such a great story and I love reading it! Especially tiny Cas interactions with Dean.
I see you haven't updated in a long time, but that's fine cuz I know how life can get. Just take your time writing this because it is certainly worth the wait (as in good content and very well written) I hope to see an update soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2017
Absolutely love it!
If you ever get around to it I really hope you can finish this :)
trampanya chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
This story was spectacular. I really hope you come back to Supernatural. Cas is getting some serious screen time and story line, if that helps :o)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing xox
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
i saw you haven't updated but this ... .this is so amazing, please update! I love this and would really like to see an ending!
Does it matter chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Bruh. BRUH. Please, man. I'm begging here. Just finish it. tie it off sloppily. Something. This is the fifth time reading this and THE PART WHERE YOU LEFT OFF GETS ME. Every time. I will do whatever you want. I will eat orphans. I will make a deal with Crowely. Anything. Please. Please.

-Someone who should know better than to try to reach out to you through this, but eh, what the hell.
Karen chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Please~~ keep writing! I'll be waiting here for the next chapter :)
fannie.gervais.7 chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
I've read this story twice. I know you haven't updated in two years burned sometimes I really hope that you would complete it.
Michael chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Please upadate
Does it matter chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
EHHHH! wHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LEAVE SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! hOW DARE. yOU DARE. pLEASE. fOR cASTIELS SAKE WRITE!11
lucerob672 chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and I hope you get around to finishing it cause its soooo good.
M chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
It just ends?...WHAT THE FUCK! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... good job by the way
dyona1992 chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
I still love this story and wish there was more of it.
Sandra Marques chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Hey, first of all, sorry for my poor english, I am brazilian so my original language is portuguese. But loved your idea to make Cas a kid, this is a really good story. It is amazing how you kept the continuity on this three years you are writing the story. Love how you work the tale of The Little Mermaid and turned it into a parable for the entire history of Castiel and Dean. And as you show feelings for each other. And the participation of Sam in this. My worry is do you still intend to finish? Please do it!I want to read about the rescue of Cas and what will happen to Raphael now he once again screwed up. Please, continue! And good work!