Reviews for Burn so brightly
Does it matter chapter 7 . 8/13
Bruh. BRUH. Please, man. I'm begging here. Just finish it. tie it off sloppily. Something. This is the fifth time reading this and THE PART WHERE YOU LEFT OFF GETS ME. Every time. I will do whatever you want. I will eat orphans. I will make a deal with Crowely. Anything. Please. Please.

-Someone who should know better than to try to reach out to you through this, but eh, what the hell.
Karen chapter 7 . 8/6
Please~~ keep writing! I'll be waiting here for the next chapter :)
fannie.gervais.7 chapter 7 . 6/6
I've read this story twice. I know you haven't updated in two years burned sometimes I really hope that you would complete it.
Michael chapter 7 . 6/5
Please upadate
Does it matter chapter 7 . 4/21
EHHHH! wHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LEAVE SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! hOW DARE. yOU DARE. pLEASE. fOR cASTIELS SAKE WRITE!11
lucerob672 chapter 7 . 4/1
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and I hope you get around to finishing it cause its soooo good.
M chapter 7 . 4/1
It just ends?...WHAT THE FUCK! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... good job by the way
dyona1992 chapter 7 . 2/27
I still love this story and wish there was more of it.
Sandra Marques chapter 7 . 1/28
Hey, first of all, sorry for my poor english, I am brazilian so my original language is portuguese. But loved your idea to make Cas a kid, this is a really good story. It is amazing how you kept the continuity on this three years you are writing the story. Love how you work the tale of The Little Mermaid and turned it into a parable for the entire history of Castiel and Dean. And as you show feelings for each other. And the participation of Sam in this. My worry is do you still intend to finish? Please do it!I want to read about the rescue of Cas and what will happen to Raphael now he once again screwed up. Please, continue! And good work!
2tired4this chapter 7 . 1/25
PLEASE UPDATE I AM SCREAMING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS, also good job, very nice.
wannabepuck127 chapter 7 . 1/10
PLEASE START UPDATING AGAIN or just continue the story on AO3

DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS!
AmberInferno chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Please write more! It's really good!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
I don't suppose there's any chance this is coming back, is there?
Guest CB chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I've been really enjoying this fic so far but I was kind of stunned to read "She was coloured, middle-aged..." I understand being descriptive, but I can't help but think there are better ways to describe someone than "coloured," maybe this is just my preference as a black woman, but also, as a writer, I try to be conscious of language usage. Anyway, this was just a thought and some feedback. Aside from this shock, I've found this fic really enjoyable and the characterization (the anger and feelings especially) very believable.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Please PLEASE update! I love this story, I...just... please update soon...