Reviews for Judgement
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aaaah, I love this story. I love the way you write Byakuya and Renji, both separately and together. And I just love your writing. It's always so wonderful, and the things you come up with ...

"Hell, Byakuya wouldn't have needed to hit the boat; he would have just stared it down until it felt really awkward and sank out of insecurity."

Perhaps one of my favorite lines in anything I've read, ever. I laugh out loud every single time, and then I think about it later in the day, and laugh out loud then too.

I love all your stories, and hope that there are more to come!
NieveDrop chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Rukia's quite the little matchmaker! LOL
Dyna chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It's brilliant and I'm lovin it! _
torianime246 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love the story. So cute!
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Thank you for sharing. :) I was a pleasure to read, just wanted you to know.

Helen.:P
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
wow! i am jus loving this! Byakuya is sooo cute trying to act all dignified, when he is not. .
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
* I LIKE *
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
god you write the most fun trips ever!

nice work.
ForSaleBabyShoesNeverWorn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Eeeeeeeee!

That's my inner fangirl squealing. I absolutely adore this pairing.

Don't worry about Byakuya being OOC, it is justified though Renji getting a job after dropping out of highschool is slightly unbelievable.

Good job though!
Nick F chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love this so freaking much. It's the perfect way for this two to get together.

We need that fighting over bridemaid Rukia scene now XD
matchynishi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I laughed. A lot. XDDD Loved this so much,lolol, byakuya was so hilarious akldjflakdjfa.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
haha...I loved this! I think it was only slightly out of character, but I didn't mind in the slightest. I totally loved it. I thought it was great! I really liked it!
Nethiel Nessime chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ah, it's been a loong time since I've laughed out loud at something written...in the good sense! I love your style, that can turn even romantic mush into something wonderfully funny. And You portray all characters magnificently. To be honest, I didn't really find Byakuya out of character, maybe precisely because of the change of universe: the personality you gave him is not too far from the one he has in the first place, and considering all the gags with Byakuya in the anime and manga, I think you've managed to hit him spot on :) I look forward to reading your next installation.

PS: Oh, and, excellent music choice :)
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I laughed so much throughout this. And yes, I think part of Byakuya's grudge against Renji is that Renji never seems to take care of his hair... yet he has such a fab mane xD

I don't think Bya-bo was too OOC in this- we see glimpses of this part of his character in omakes many times during the anime, and I think you have the aspect spot on :3

Rukia is a funny duck for getting them together, and once again, I applaud you for writing such an amusing, sweet story in so little words :)
Renjimaru87 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
"he would have just stared it down until it felt really awkward and sank out of insecurity." - That is damn funny. You did a great job w/ this. I really enjoyed it -