Reviews for Saruman's Revenge
riptocs chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
excellent fic very cute elrond and glorfindel
the beard made me crack up though
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Since you like reviews that much, I'll let you know that this story is still read and enjoyed ten years later. Thank you )
gginsc chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
I like it. Elrond and Glorfindel were little terrors!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 15 . 3/26/2007
Uh-oh...and that is all I have to say. That and an extra loud and emphasized *GREAT CHAPTER*!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
Ha! Ahahahahahahaha! LOL, that was great!...they just *HAPPENED* to transform back when they were hiding under his robe...he. That was hilarious!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
Oh, god...he. the news is *OUT*! Woot! Had to happen some time, I guess...hehehehehehe
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 11 . 3/26/2007
Aw..poor Glorfindel...And poor Elrond, too. :) loved it!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
woot! The lists! hehehe...this was hilarious! I loved it! :):) off to read the next chapter now...What shall happen to them? hehehe...
Kalisona chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
xD That was so funny! *shakes head and laughs* Great job!
cat chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
"Then

he looked up and saw the tree staring at him" It's an interesting mental imaghe but I don't think it's what you meant.

on the other hand I only noticd the typo on my third read through. great story.
ElvenLady14 chapter 16 . 8/14/2004
That was one of the best stories i have read sofar!(and thatz alot;)
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 16 . 8/13/2004
Aw, that's it? I wish you could add more. I loved the story, but I guess all stories have to end eventually. Oh, now look at me. I sound like something from a cheezy disney movie. Now I'm rambling, gotta stop doing that, bye.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 15 . 8/13/2004
Oh gads. They cut off Gandalf's beard! *Falls on the floor laughing* Elrond is gonna *love* hearing this one when he grows up. I guess that's one way of saying it.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 14 . 8/13/2004
What! That's it! How did Elladan and Elrohir get Little Elrond and Glorfindel back? Did they leave them alone until nightfall and let the adult versions come back on their own? And what about the servant? Is Rivendell in a paniac? Did Elladan fire the guy? What happened!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 13 . 8/13/2004
Wow, what's Elladan and Elrohir gonna do. How can you catch two kids that are trying to avoid you when they're *flying*? And what abou the servant? Elladan should knock him uot with a vase, then lock him up in a closet until Gandalf finds a cure, then the adult Elrond can convince him he was insane.