Reviews for Blood Rose
blackclaw93 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
well done, but the one problem I had was the Desert Eagle. You could not have used that weapon it would have knocked you off your feet, not just a few steps.
BmD-XIII chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
Why haven't I reviewed? Gah! Love it! Keep it up. :D
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter, happy that Victor got what he deserved, sucks that the helicopter crashed and I guess I forgot to tell you that no matter what the circumstances are I don't cuss, I just use a substitute. Update soon!
BmD-XIII chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Love the hilarious bits all in between the seriousness of the chapter. :D
BmD-XIII chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Awww this chapter is so nice. Until the cliffhanger. Ksusbdkdushsjysjd. Omg. It would take us a while to realize. XD
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
I was about to wonder if we were going to recognize each other from online or not, interesting Jack Sparrow reference that captain is always funny. XD Now a horde of zombies are going towards an injured Elle...Elle's not on the menu! Please update soon so we can see what happens next!
BmD-XIII chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
awesome sauce. XD
BmD-XIII chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
IUIYUTYRUTDRYSFHGCMJFTDY. omg. can we kill him? please? :D
BmD-XIII chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
LOL Victor.

Ewww. Fat man. Die. XD

*sigh* Damien. She was a zombie. A danger to society. lol
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Wow, using a rocket launcher to kill just one dude...overkill but I like that since overkill reminds me of Burt Gummer from Tremors. The suspense when Elle was going to kill that one guy had me at the edge of my seat. Now I wonder what's yet to come.
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Death to the man who killed the mother! But seriously Elle should've waited until she healed somewhat before going after him. Everyone loves chocolate...except for people who're allergic. That was a sad scene when that heartless man shot the mother because she was irritating him.
Project X chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Okay, this was perfect. I would be Extremely pissed at that guy for what he did. I would want to kill him. Let me kill him, please? Let me avenge him for you? I want to help whenever I can and I'll do whatever it takes to protect every one, even if it means my own life. ...0-0 It seems this review has turned into a speech. My bad. -_-'

Any who, awesome chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Yay! Jamy's finally in the story! I'm still trying to figure out what Victor's deal is, is he trying to flirt with Elle or what? I think something should be done about Ronald if he keeps eating all the dang food! Please post up ch.8 as soon as possible. P.S. I loved the Zombieland references and what the flip is the woman's problem that called us little brats?