Reviews for One Hundred
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
I really liked your drabbles and I loved the young Six ones. I like seeing the dynamic between Six and his master and Six and Rex. Actually I like the father to son ones a lot.
Love reading Holix and have to say Thanks for all the FISH!
Aliyah-7 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
YAY! I read them all, though I wasn't sure about reading Passion but I decided to consider the high T part hehe anyways, you're rioght about Lies, it did give me the impression that Six didn't have his memories... it was sad to read though. Breakfats was really funny :D I loved when Six tried to guess who Holiday was Hahaha! Scar was totally sweet and I didn't get Living Walls... but I kinda guess that Breach captured Holiday and somehow drove her crazy... Getaway was really sweet and Phone Call made me laugh :D Childlike wonder was really nice too

There is not such a thing as much Holix, is never enough!
Aliyah-7 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
They are all good in general! Nobody died, I laughed and smiled like an idiot, it was good! I don't get though why Six was driking, care t6o explain?, but anyways it was fun the way he was thinking hahah and I loved the dancing Blink! I also loved Key and On the Night Train! It was fun!
Aliyah-7 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I loved the Nº 21, Nº 23 (this one made me grin like an idiot! Good thing I'm alone... I hate to explain what I'm reading to my bro), Nº 25 (This was so much funny!), Nº 27 & Nº 28 I found them really sweet, I liked them a lot.

In general they are totally good, the only one I didn't read was the Mild M-rated, again.

And Cold and Cry were sad! Cold was kinda heartbreaking but Cry... DARN IT, REX COULD HAVE CURED HER! T_T Anyways...

Awesome job! (Y) I'm still reading more!

Aliyah-7 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I said I would review at the end, right? well, I kinda changed my mind! I loved from the Nº 14 to the Nº 17 and also the Nº 20 it was really good! I didn't read the mild M- rated because I really do not read M-rated stuff :/ sorry. But anyways, I will just keep reading and reviewing, hope you don't mind see ten of my reviews hehehe

Nº 18 was kinda sad, but at least everyone was alive!

Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice! Short but good! The two ones that left me wondering were Nº 8 and Nº 10 I hated Callan and Holiday and poor Six leaving the party! Dammit that just made me go sad... But it was really nice, simple and well-written!

And I justa wanted to say that, now I'm reading the rest! :D

PAMDILL chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Loved them all
MacGaulyver chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Lots of Holixy goodness to end things on:-) Loved "Pet" (ROFL!) Well done, Lina:-) I'll miss getting the weekly update!
brandirandom21 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
These were absolutely amazing :D I loved every single one of them but favorites DEFINANTLY have to be 18 (Holix :D *drool*)25 (super hiliarious xD I could totally imagine that xD) and most importantly 34 :3 HOLY CRAPOLA THAT WAS AMAZINGLY HOT. xD
PeskyShortCake chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I'm so sad that this is over, though I'm so psyched that there is more to come. As said in Adventure Time, "NYEAHH, CHECK PLEASE!" :D
valkyrieXhawk chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Pleasssssse tell me ur writing another holix story. It is rare to come across someone on this site who can write a story that isnt crap
Singer4life121 chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Nooo it's over:( I'm going 2 go cry in a corner now.
Zerqyz chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Just in time!
Hloix-Beverwulf-fan chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Will Beverly be included in one of these? Sorry, Bev is my favorite character and there needs to be more stories/ficlets with her in them. And I love the fact that Six put the cookies out of Rex's reach, that was PURE genius.
Miss.Pip chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
continue the 90 I would like to know what she would say...