Reviews for Four
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 3/4
Ooh, I like this drabble.

Nice way to work in that revelation, very fitting and creative.

Great advice from Merlin and nice character development too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 3/4
Aw, so cute
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 3/4
Nice look at Gwen's strength here.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 3/4
Poor Merlin, this episode hurt.

I was so mad when Gwen killed the Lamia...that was a perfect scene for BAMF Merlin and they let it go, ugh.

Nice ending line here.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 3/4
Good point Gwaine.

I kind of wish Merlin remembered the hug at least.

Or that he was aware of what was going on even if he couldn't stop himself from trying to kill Arthur.
Also, they left a big question with his magic, I mean great he couldn't/didn't use it to kill Arthur but still, I felt it should have helped him out somewhat, like given him the ability to fight the snake or give warning to Gaius that something was off...
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 3/4
I enjoyed this rant, it seemed Arthur went backwards here.

Though it was almost worth it to see Merlin in chain mail, mhmm
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 3/4
This part did make me mad...Gwaine had always been better to him before this.

I do wish they could've seen BAMF Merlin when he saved the egg.

Or that he had played a bigger joke on them in return
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 3/4
Nice progression of Merlin's emotions
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 3/4
Lancelot is the perfect knight, sigh...wish he had met another girl, perhaps a Druid one...Sefa maybe?
He could have helped her with her struggle over what to do.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 3/4
Like the dual POV.

Nice Arthur finally sees what Merlin does
SubRosa7 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
This is a great chapter. I hadn't thought of Merlin counseling Tristan through his grief, but it really works well here.
SubRosa7 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This chapter is hilarious, thank you!
RocknVaughn chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Another powerful moment. Wow. For Arthur to feel inferior to Lancelot, that's saying something.
RocknVaughn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Amazing. Love the perspectives of the Pendragon kids. And I love that Arthur can't even compare his to what Merlin had just done for him. Awww.
Forever Day chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
This was a pleasant read. Some were better than others (the last one I liked especially, the idea that Arthur forgave Gwen because of the conversation Merlin had was brilliant and I wish they'd included something like it in the show)

Are you planning on doing another for series five? If so, would you mind adding another chapter saying so once you've started it as I'd rather like to read it.