Reviews for Four
SubRosa7 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
This is a great chapter. I hadn't thought of Merlin counseling Tristan through his grief, but it really works well here.
SubRosa7 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This chapter is hilarious, thank you!
RocknVaughn chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Another powerful moment. Wow. For Arthur to feel inferior to Lancelot, that's saying something.
RocknVaughn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Amazing. Love the perspectives of the Pendragon kids. And I love that Arthur can't even compare his to what Merlin had just done for him. Awww.
Forever Day chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
This was a pleasant read. Some were better than others (the last one I liked especially, the idea that Arthur forgave Gwen because of the conversation Merlin had was brilliant and I wish they'd included something like it in the show)

Are you planning on doing another for series five? If so, would you mind adding another chapter saying so once you've started it as I'd rather like to read it.
Astrakelly chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
I really liked these one shots especially this last one:) very well done
NybCR chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Aww... poor Merlin... poor Tristan... I very much enjoyed all these snippets, by the way. _
irezel chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
You. Made. Me. Cry. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

3 *sniff*
irezel chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh. I do love Lancelot...3
tigress pearl chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
i love each episode you wrote!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
I just found these and I think that they are really good! I'm very impressed!

This last one was so sad! I really like how it! I think the dialogue was really good and I think what was being said was great too. Nice job!

DragonflyonBreak
rawr52 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
These are amazing. Stop worrying about this last one. I thought it was fantastic.
MamzelleHermy chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
YES! I loved it! As simple as that! It was great. I didn't even think of things that way but know it is just obvious!
asdf chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
I really loved this chapter. Thank you so much for writing it.
Kitty O chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
Arthur loses a lot of people.

But he is he only one of the lot who can keep a significant other around!

I love it.