Reviews for Undercover Lupine: Book 1: The Nature of the Beast
Ghostwriter chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 8/30/2012
Wow. Great stuff. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You turned Tom Hanson...into a werewolf.

Am I in the Twilight Zone? Oh wait, it's just fanfiction.
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
I love it. It had the right amount of tension and fluffiness. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
randomlittleme chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
Haha it'll be finished someday but for now, the new old songs I learn in many chapters make me very happy! That and the love between Hanson and Hoffs-very cute and easy. Love Jenko fir also knowing a thing or two music-wise other than the stereotypical ones he usually listens to!
randomlittleme chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Yes! Finally, they smooched! I had a feeling Tom would join the pack and he's doing pretty well defending himself and all that jazz...
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Wow. So intense and exciting. I loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
snoochie76 chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
Yesssss excellent chapter like always
snoochie76 chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Like the story so far i cant wait for the judy n tom storyline to heat up
randomlittleme chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Love this story! Love how Judy's kinda like Allison from Teen Wolf-always ready to calm Scott down when needed! Love Jenko for being cool with Tom being a werewolf, hope the other guys will come around soon!
About the new 21Jumpstreet movie, I haven't watched it yet but after the movie trailer, I was quite disappointed and don't want to watch it or at least until they remake the remake as less of a comedy and more like the show!:P
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Awesome work. Didn't even see the movie. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
Awesome work. Love it. Maybe just as an honorary pack member? Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Great work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SylverSpyder chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Not to mention the fact they tried to eat me... just saying... :- P
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Awesome work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.