Reviews for It Never Fails
annabananaboo chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
this is a great story. I was all for deeks and kensi but then i watched season 1 again, i just like the chemistry that callen and kensi have. I hope you continue this. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Loved it
redorchid23 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
update please!
Special Agent Baker chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I'm LOVING this! So much Callensie! My heart is exploding! Please update as soon as possible. Lara :)
Callensi chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
As I think of ideas to write with Callen and Kensi this was one of them. Going back and watching each episode and doing a Callensi one shot from each. Adding onto what little there was on the show or just making up my own.
ariah23 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
i love this!
UnstableBlackWidow chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
AWWWW I absolutely LOVED this chapter! So cute and perfectly could see it going just like this on the show! Very well Written. I hope that you update soon I love reading your story!
Maverick500 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Great chapter
writergirl99 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry to hear about everything that's been going on, especially your friends passing away. I am so sorry. I think everyone can understand why you haven't been writing as much/updating.

If it makes you feel any better, though short, another amazing chapter. you keep blowing me away with each and every chapter. I don't want to push you for an update. Take your time, and when everything finally settles back into place, then you can write/update.

For someone who writes, I suck at wording things. I'm really sorry about your friend and about everything. I hope things get better for you soon and good luck with school. I know what that's like.
harryginny9 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
thanks...great job...love it...
BekaRoo chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
I love this story and I hope you continue it :D
UnstableBlackWidow chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Aww Kensi should put her in her place that's her man she is flirting with! Which I would love to see the jealous Kensi it's cute. Great chapter hope you update soon pretty pleasee!
Maverick500 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
i LOVE THIS STORY. iT'S SO COOL
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
I found this story yesterday and I loved it. Hope you will post soon.
sushi97 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! Updates Pleaseeeeeee!