Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Husky2014 chapter 14 . 1/2
I loved it and I hope that you write a sequel!
Wildmage of Galla chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
I was reading this, knowing full well it was going to be totally Jossed, and then Jossed again, and then probably Jossed again, but still going "How is she going to write this?"

Because it is basically an AU 3.01, rather than just using the season 2 finale as a plot point, I knew you would have to actually decide who tazed Audrey and why, among other things. I was really curious which way you decided to take that, because obviously you had no idea what the writers had in store at. all. It was really convicting, too, I believe.

Second, I found it really interesting that some of what you wrote *wasn't* Jossed. The Teagues did end up having different agendas in season 3, albeit less extreme ones. And they still have unanswered connections outside of Haven (What did 'Tommy' find?). Nathan's love for Audrey becomes amazingly important, although in a much creepier way. And now Duke's older (half-)brother has shown up!

You also brought up some things that the writers seem to have forgotten about, like the appearing-vanishing tattoos (especially the one on Julie), and the whole Garland knew Special Agent Howard and talked to him thing. Loved seeing them again.

Oh, who am I kidding. Loved the whole thing. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

One thing though - Duke hadn't taken Dwight's Trouble away when he first soaked up his blood. Or at least, there was no indication of that happening. Was that a purposeful ignoring of canon, or an oops moment? Not complaining (okay, I am a little bit, but seriously not that much) just mostly curious.

Are you considering writing more of this? Should I check your profile before asking this? Probably.
nightshadowlife chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Love this story!
One Direction 3 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Wow so good :)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter
Gloxinia chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
This story was so well done. I really loved how they all starting... understanding each other in the end. It was nice touch. Duke's humour was real sweet and the characters were well in place. If you plan to make a sequel, please tell me, but if not then that's fine. This story really satisfied me, for the next while. I'm no longer dying of thirst, thanks for that. Good story, no GREAT story.
SandraDeee chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Such a perfect ending to such an enjoyable story: the trio together at the end, determining what must be done next. Nathan's decision to be the last also gave me chills. Loved, loved, loved the emotional connection between Audrey and Nathan. But I have to say that the thing that I absolutely appreciate in this story above all else is that I could truly see this happening. I never had to suspend my disbelief or found myself saying, "So and so wouldn't do this. So and so wouldn't say this." That's quite a feat in fanfiction when many stories, while fun to read, diverge from the core traits of the characters.

I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
MagPie003 chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
This story was just amazing. I just hope that the actual season 3 opening is this arresting. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is an interesting start, and I'm so glad there is more up! I just finished watching the last episode, like not even two minutes ago, and I would have been fine waiting until season three if it wasn't for that gunshot. But so far, this chapter has already started helping my thirst, as a matter of speaking. Thanks! The only thing I would suggest, is that you have more descriptive parts. I know for this chapter it's hard, and it's only the first chapter. But anyhoo, I think it's a good start so far.
collective2220 chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
I can't believe it's over...
Gah... Damn you iPhone.

So... I really liked the reverse psychologhy, much more shippy.

Also loved the little moments, her touch still makes him gasp, and I love how the can talk about how he lives her without either of them. Sing awekard in what s still a pretty fresh relationship. They still haven't had that first date.

This is my fav though:

The look on his face made her heart stutter and she moved to cup his jaw and cheek in her hand briefly, letting him know she understood and was there.

Gah it's so lovely the small touches.

Can't wait for the next chapter and future A/N fics.

Thanks
Lo'lan chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Got cut off... Stupid iPhone.

So I was saying I really like the direction this story has gone and live your little insight into the chief and Nathan using reverse
Lo'lan chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Oh thank god I though you might have abandoned this fic. Beautiful as always. I really l
messersmontana chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
I'm still loving it and can't wait for more. Kind of sorry it's the end of the story, but all good things must come to an end. I'm sorry you've been sick and hope you're back to good health. I for one love this story and hope it's close to how they save Audrey. :O)
SandraDeee chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Such an enjoyable story! One of the things that I truly appreciate about this story is that I can see it unfolding in my mind's eye. The dialogue and actions are in character. I

t's good to see Nathan and Audrey working with the Crocker brothers. I also thought the whole bit about reverse psychology was a perfectly logical explanation for the Chief's warning against Nathan falling in love with Audrey, particularly considering how he arguably orchestrated their partnership.

I'm sorry to see the story end, but I'm excited to find out how this final confrontation with Dave will go down.