Reviews for Special
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This was a really awesome first chapter! But I think you should fix the format so it's not centered.
Sakura Touko chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Sorry for not having read the chapters so far I've been busy with school sorry, I hope this charming read the fanfic soon the next chapter
teamedward-slenderman chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Please update soon!
Dragonfire81 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
ohhhhh so good really god Charecter and story line the idear itself is amazing. i cant wait for more to go up great writing style and love the Personality of her pokemon.
Misty Ketchum97 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This is an interesting spin on the Black and White storyline. I like your artist twist to Touko's character and how you write the descriptions and dialogue.
I'm enjoying the story so far.

Misty
Hanasaku chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
...lol doesn't Touko wear WHITE? xDDDDDD
sage chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
OMG! amazing story! pls update!
Mythical-Iaf chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Wow, this story is really good, I would love to read the new chapters soon. Can't wait for them.
Konri Kari chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
This is great!
No Panda Hug Fo You chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
WHAT?! That's it! That's all I get?! And I was really getting into this story too! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON BEFORE I BEAT YOU SILLY FOOL!
ZOEY chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
LURV it :3
zoey chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Omg... I looked and found out... One of my favorite Harvest moon story authors wrote my favorite pokemon story! I love you 10X as much now!
random-k chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
sent pm
Saint-Brooke-Lynn chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yay! you haven't abandoned this story! I'm so happy. Can't wait for the next update
Ai Star chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
lol Zinzolin's reaction to her words must of left marks! yay she got a badge and Blaise Evolved!