Reviews for The New Pack
jalla 4 the win chapter 43 . 4/9
WRITE MOOOOOOOOORE IM DYING
jalla 4 the win chapter 31 . 4/8
um pedophile much Edward?
Why was she so upset with Dean about having a girl in the house when she busy kissing up to Jacob
Brendon833 chapter 43 . 3/22
sorry for having to shorten your name but I kinda had to but to get to the point you have to post atleast thousands of chapters because I will read them all and I hate reading cause they are the best things that I have ever read in my entire life.
Maddie chapter 43 . 1/30
Plz hurry! I'm dieing here!
cassiebenclarytobias chapter 43 . 1/30
Write more! Plz! I'm dieing here!
cassiebenclarytobias chapter 42 . 1/30
When is the 44 coming out?!
cassiebenclarytobias chapter 4 . 1/28
Sorry but, I thaught the power was out? She can't take a shower when the powers out.
barrelracer93 chapter 43 . 1/9
Do you plan on finishing this story? It's always been one of my favorites...
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 43 . 1/6
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
jocelyn.seapanda chapter 43 . 12/31/2016
PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU LET HER HAVE HER WEREWOLF ABILITIES BACK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Person chapter 43 . 12/28/2016
well its a year and a half later so how about an update?
Cassie chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
Great story but Bella should get her powers back.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 43 . 10/14/2016
Join the packs. Bella's hold be alpha of the newly rejoined pack. Least that makes sense to me anyways. And Jake and Dean can be her Alpha males, as there is always an alpha pair. Sam can be beta.
rochelleross88 chapter 43 . 9/5/2016
Great chapter i agree with the cheif they both love her and she love both of them...yes she shoukd have her wolf abilities back it will come in handy for this coming war...great story great job...
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »