Reviews for Closer
TheNoNoNoNoCat chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
sequel sequel sequel i demand
Wendy chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
I don't know if you even read these anymore, but I just got into your story and Wow. You write some sorrowful moments!
Wendy chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
That was a really good fic. I liked it because it seemed very in character.
Wendy chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
I know you wrote this story over a year ago, but I just discovered it. I loved this story. The characters felt true to life( well fictional series life). All the weaving of the story strands meshed so well, it felt like it should be part of the movie history. I have read a few stories on here, like yours, that fit so well that I am sometimes confused as to whether it was in the vampire flick or not. Sad huh? Anyway, loved it!
Wendy chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Yo! I loved this. This story was just what I was looking for, so thanks for writing and sharing this.
Wendy chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for providing such a well crafted and absorbing read! I enjoyed this very much.
Wendy chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Truly an amazing story, loved it!
Wendy chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I just thought I'd say that I really did enjoy this story and I'm surprised that I haven't read it before now... Thank you for putting the time and effort into writing it and sharing it.
Wendy chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
This is so amazing I cant tell you how many times throughout this story I was at the edge of my seat, white knuckled, wondering whats going to happen. It was suspenseful and I absolutely love how you write, it's so easy to read and follow. And I love how you created characters without making them mary-sue, I grew attached to everything you made and I love it.
Wendy chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
This was just so rich and emotionally satisfying. Great, deep characterizations - not just the canon characters but the originals too.
Wendy chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Awesome story - the angst was so much fun to revel in here. Thank you so much for writing this. You're great.
Wendy chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Your story was truly a pleasure to read. I can't get over how well it was written, it's almost as if you where simply sharing with us something that had actually happened to them. It was believable, and clever, and tender, and natural, and above all...it was subtle.
Wendy chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
There are few people, writers, in the world that can use words to the extent that you have with this wonderful story. This tale, marvel, epic, novel, was a true journey and an absolute pleasure to read. Even though I am glad to have reached its end, I am sad to see it finished.
You gave us a story that people could read and relish in, you created a new world within the Fright Night vamp-verse that was wholly different but fitted perfectly.
You did something that writers should not be afraid to do, and that is to torture you characters. This did make it hard to read sometimes, seeing the pain and anguish and torture, but it was so worth it.
You made a feasible storyline, with events and twists and people that fitted perfectly with the plot.
You made me laugh and cry and gasp. You made me jump up and down with excitement and my jaw drop in surprise.
Wendy chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
I have no idea why I always end up ignoring stories like this. I've seen this story around for a while and only just decided to give it a shot days ago, then it was sitting in my browser til yesterday which was when I pretty much read 20 chapters in almost one sitting and then finished the rest up this morning. What I'm thankful for the most in this story is that it's actually completed. I mean there are a lot of good story plots in the Fright Night fanfic world but not many that are really completed.
Lara F chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
Hot chapter. High voltage in all respects. Not sure why but it came to my mind Madonna's Justify my love song when reading it. ;)