Reviews for Free Tofurkey and Beer!
sehkra chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Laughed my head off. Would love to read a full blown version.
Gigi.Angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This already sounds good, more is needed.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was so cool it could have actually been a true add. I saw one similar to this a couple of years ago. Only the sexes were reversed and the pervert was also a male! lol
enka3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
:) so funny!
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
hahahahahahaha

Great ad! I love all of Bella's conditions... "Should be accustomed to firearms" might be my favorite, lol. I'd love to see this an o/s with Edward going to Forks with her and meeting the fam! :D

Thanks for writing and entering the contest!
faireyfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Love this! It's almost a story in itself, but I would really like to see it expanded :)
SarahNLa chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is really funny! I would like to see what more you would do with it after the contest. Good luck!
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I would love to see this Bella with tons of ridiculous responders, one perfect one, and a crazy weekend full of hijinks. I'd love to see this, and all the ads, expanded into the one shot for part 2 of the contest. Good luck in the contest and many thanks for entering and sharing your words with us!
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hola!

Thanks so much for entering Part I of the contest. I really hope this entry gets made into a one-shot in Part II or that you are considering continuing it into a one-shot!

This one has such great details and can totally turn into a fun and romantic one-shot. Edward or maybe even Jake could answer this and become everything Bella wanted and didn't even know she needed. And then there could also be humor in the one-shot with some of the family antics that they'd incorporate with some funny scenes. And the cutting the turkey could be hilarious.

Good luck in the contest.

xxNaya, one-third of your fabulous contest hosts
MSPT chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I totally picture this as a o/s! :)
insanely sanexX chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sound really freaking laugh out loud funny. I crave more of this. My vote is a given!
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Love this.
St8girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Yes please! More!

GL
CullenLove678 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I hope that this gets made into a story! I loved it:)
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
(Premature ejaculators can ignore the sex part)

This elicited a loud guffaw from me when I read it. Love it! Ha!

I laughed at least three times in these few hundred words. That, my dear, takes talent. Bravo!