Reviews for To Live in the Shadow
LvSammy chapter 16 . 1/19
wow...this was amazing! THANKS!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
YES! I knew it! Quiff is on!
I really loved this fic.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Loved this!
justanotherfangurl chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was such a sweet story. I read the entire things in one sitting and it was amazing!
diehardklainer chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
omg that is one awesome fic... lately I've been attracted to angsty klaine fic and this one had snarky Kurt... nice plotline ... keep up the good work... oh and you are good at smut ... no sweat
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Some people are easily lost when they have no destination. Sounds like this Blaine is such a one. Good work ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Very good, thus far. This should be interesting. Well-written, at initial perusal. Good job ;)
Raemire chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
reading this totally just made my extremely horrible day (wherein i was thinking all day long about this girl that i love that doesn't love me because she's straight and i have pretty much been a trainwreck) a little bit better

Can't thank you enough- Emily
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
First off I want to say I am very much enjoying this story even though I found it a little late.
I do have a question about this chapter though, because it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Blaine has finally come to terms with the fact that he is attracted to another guy, but as far as anyone knows (besides Santana) Blaine is straight. So why would Kurt assume those lyrics were for him (even though they were) and why would he ask a straight guy out? Not trying to be negative, it just kind of threw me. :)
leahk80 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
what a great story!
thexkat chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
hey there (:
i just finished reading the whole fic and weeelll... i liked it a loot!
the story kind of pulled me in and didnt let go until i read the very last word, so yea
i just wanted to say that i liked it and it was supermegafoxyawesomehot :)
amelie chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Okay, this is my new favorite fan fiction. Its just... wow. Its cool that you didnt choose ocs for your other (important) caracters, but the glee kids. And the storyline, the fact that you didnt do the cliche of love at first sight for klaine. All of this is just amazing and the way you write the story - very realistic.
Lynx and Banner chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
This was a lovely story. I have a certain bittersweet-love feeling reserved for well-written fics about finding love with struggles.
deleted9 chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Love, love, love! This was such a fun story and I adored it! Great job!
deleted9 chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Well...that made me tear up...I was fine till his mom started talking and then it was just so sweet and so perfect. Glad he has her and she's changing and he can let go of the a-hole of a father...just ridiculous that people really do that. Anyway, lovee the chapter!