Reviews for To Live in the Shadow
Hopelesslydevotedtoglee chapter 16 . 6/14/2020
aweeeee this was fucking fantastic. I really loved this. awesome job.
Hopelesslydevotedtoglee chapter 6 . 6/13/2020
throughout this whole chapter all I could think about was Amy winehouse song: Rehab.
mardie186 chapter 16 . 4/26/2020
Found this fic thru a tumblr post. COVID19 has given me lots of time to read fics I somehow missed when they were originally posted. KLAINE is still my OTP and most read pairing in any fandom. Glad they got their happy ending. Wish it no longer the case that people have to beard and pretend to date opposite sex costars for the sake of their career. But it still goes on. I long for a world where who you love doesn't matter. Thanks for writing.
shiraz66 chapter 16 . 12/17/2018
This is a nice story with a nice plot. It's well written. Blaine is a mess and he is not aware about is sexuality. I loved the bitchy Kurt and the fights at the 's a lot of angst because they are really young and idiots!When you are in love you usually do the most stupid things! It's a good read and I had fun so thank you for sharing!
JP chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Great writing! Long chapters! And a BadBoyBlaine! Liking this so far!
LvSammy chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
wow...this was amazing! THANKS!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
YES! I knew it! Quiff is on!
I really loved this fic.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Loved this!
justanotherfangurl chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was such a sweet story. I read the entire things in one sitting and it was amazing!
diehardklainer chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
omg that is one awesome fic... lately I've been attracted to angsty klaine fic and this one had snarky Kurt... nice plotline ... keep up the good work... oh and you are good at smut ... no sweat
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Some people are easily lost when they have no destination. Sounds like this Blaine is such a one. Good work ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Very good, thus far. This should be interesting. Well-written, at initial perusal. Good job ;)
Raemire chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
reading this totally just made my extremely horrible day (wherein i was thinking all day long about this girl that i love that doesn't love me because she's straight and i have pretty much been a trainwreck) a little bit better

Can't thank you enough- Emily
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
First off I want to say I am very much enjoying this story even though I found it a little late.
I do have a question about this chapter though, because it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Blaine has finally come to terms with the fact that he is attracted to another guy, but as far as anyone knows (besides Santana) Blaine is straight. So why would Kurt assume those lyrics were for him (even though they were) and why would he ask a straight guy out? Not trying to be negative, it just kind of threw me. :)
leahk80 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012