Reviews for Tiny Hunter, AKA Dean Winchester
CAT GIRL 28 chapter 1 . 2/19
I'd love for you to continue this as it is amazing to read plus I'd love to see how they manage to get Dean back to his normal age.
Filza Tahir chapter 1 . 2/12
It was so cute! :* :* :) :) Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Best story I've read in a while!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
More of little dean! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
omg that was soo cute
WhisperingFantasies chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
No! You need to write more! This is so not over! Dean seems like he's slowly regressing back into the mentality of a child, and that could present a problem! Hint hint!
Sweet-Dreams-Yeah chapter 1 . 1/1/2013

I like it ;D

Kisses

Rosetta
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww I love a tiny,sick Dean Winchester! I hope they would write one episode with this storyline. Love it!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, please don't end this here! I'd love to read more Your de-aged Dean is adorable. I'm addicted to de-aged fics and totally loved this one. It was so cute Dean wanting to be cuddled by Sam. Typical Sam wanting to do the best he can and being frustrated about which medicine to get. Thanks so much for sharing this!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh good god, Dean is so cute like this!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
So much cuteness! Sam and Dean are usually more open to affection when they're hurt or sick. Why do stiches and cold medicine always bring out the girl in those guys? :D Awesome one-shot!

I've never seen a witch with a pet zombie. That's a new twist! Pretty crafty there, mhm. And Dean's odd behavior had me wonderin', and then I stopped because it meant Sammy got to hug him! C:
Kaz-za-15 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww tiny Dean is so cute. :)