Reviews for The Chase
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So hot and stemy! I loved it! \()/
ili777 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really liked the comments about Akihiko, they were accurate and some of them funny too
I really liked this one-shot, it was great actually, though you do make us feel a little bit sorry for Misaki, but he likes it anyway and loves Akihiko so no, no worries about Misaki :p
Anyway great fic do I need to repeat I how much I liked it? Well I did .
3ntitylvr chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
beautiful. That's really all i can say to this is beautiful. The wording, the picture that you painted, the animalistic tendencies of Akihiko so wonderfully described. Yup. Definitely a beautiful piece of work. Great job!
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow, this one-shot is super smexy, and I really enjoyed the way you made Usagi almost supernatural there in places. I've only just started reading fics for this fandom, but I have to say that yours are some of my favorite ones. Thank you for writing Usagi and Misaki's characters so well! I hope you decide to write more for this fandom and keep up the excellent work!
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
KYAAAAAA! My fan girl senses are tingling!
This was such a steamy story. Loved the detail you took the time to explain! Write more soon!
luna cherFer chapter 1 . 1/27/2013

I really love how you play with words.

write more. write on!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Fantastic job, love how it was in Usagi's POV
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So happy I found this one. It's amazing! :D
Rindle chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Exceptional imagery and a very enjoyable story! Loved it!
jen is too lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh smexy..this is so them hahaha..i love this! great!
DumpsterCat69 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
aww~ cute, but the lemon was short~ still adorable though, and nice detail :P
Booboobitxch666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OMG *melts* that was so awesome I wish I had words for this it was witty and sexy and overall cute. To read this it is almost like being in Akihiko's mind, the thrill of the hunt the satisfaction of landing your prey and the thrill in the struggle... Genius pure unadulterated genius
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This story was extremely creative, with the attacker and the prey aspect. The wording fit the situation and plot perfectly. I love how the descriptions were very well thought out and so much emotion and metaphors went into it to bring it to life instead of what many fanfics are just blunt dirty sex with no feeling behind it. Bravo for such a heart felt story, i really do love your writing style and the way you think and how you always seem to keep the reader in suspense and wanting more. Keep up the fantastic work!
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very nicely written! Just the right amount of sensuality and obsession. Resistance and compliance. Too many writers think Misaki is just the words he utters when he says 'no'. But a more important aspect of Misaki is the thoughts he keeps in his head, that he's almost too embarrassed to give voice to. He's just a bit too emotionally immature to admit to himself that he's committed to his relationship to Usami on every level. Except, of course, in volume 14 when he thinks to himself how his body has been craving being touched by Usami because it's been a while.

So, having said all of that you can guess that I really enjoyed your story, and that I think you got the characterizations just right. Thanks.
Loved it chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved this story! It's very erotic and sensual. I don't like when authors merely describe boring action and body parts in lemons, I like when they describe what the characters are feeling. That's why i loved your story. :)

Keep it up!