Reviews for A Whole New World
Navn Ukjent chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Good story so far.
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Nice story so far. I do have a couple of quibbles.

You wrote:
"I have a feeling I'm going to ace French this year and I could arrange a 16 course dinner tomorrow if I had to."
A French noblewoman from the 18th century wouldn't think in terms of courses. Eating a meal divided into courses was first introduced in France in the early 19th century by the Russian ambassador.

The second point is that Xander have the memories of Carter, and she designed much of the computer system of SG. She, and thus Xander, would know that a login from Sunnydale would raise a lot of security flags. A simple way to avoid much of that would have been to use serveral proxies and VPN services.
tarrangar chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
good story hope you pick it up again sometime in the future its a good read
Trippin' Pretty chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Brill story! Love the blending of the stories, even the sketchy parts. Can't wait to see where it goes next.
droga1 chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
When will you be continuing this story. Xander/Jolinar is great. And since you didn't delve deep into SGC story as of yet is a plus since BTVS verse is more action packed and has more dynamics than SGC. I cannot wait for more.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
Your Story is Great, Character are true to their series, Well thought blending of series, I always thought the Zat were a cheap writing trick to explane why SG1 wasn't discovered by a trail of dead Jaffar. Three Zats no muss, no fuss and not even dust, set the phasers to clean Scotty. This is the third time I've reread your story.

Thank You for a Great Read.

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
A balated well done, Great story, True to Characters, believably character development over time and circumstance. A Dam good read even it this is the secend time I read it.

Peanut Gallery
darrelljcook1 chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
Yup, liked it just as much reading it the third time as the first. Hope you continue it some day... Thanks for your efforts!
darknessmoon89 chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
Please Continue, I'm begging here!
npetrenko chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Excellent story. Please write more!
snowecat chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Hope you come back to this, it's fascinating. Jolinar is very interesting as a character.
Richard6154 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Oxnate this is an excellent story. So much so that I just finished rereading it for the third time.
I am enjoying Faith no More and would like to see more of Ship of the Line but please continue this story.
Thanks for sharing this and I am looking forward to whatever you decide to write!
Netchka3 chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Can't wait for more please. Thanks.
FTFCHRIS chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I remember this from TTH. Re-reading for fun since i forgot everything about it.

He doesn't want to be dissected but he's planning on letting SG-1 know there's a Goua'ld or Tok'ra in Sunnydale. Yea.. that won't attract more military men to the city. Which would alert them to Buffy and her getting dissected too.
Kingdark chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
Another Halloween story! CHECK! Oh yhea, I like these sort of stories. There was the occasional spelling mistake (grammar mistake too) like week when you meant to spell weak. Mistakes like that are easy to ignore though if they happen only once every few chapters.

The plot is good and I can't predict what will happen. I never watched BtVs but I do enjoy reading the various fiction of it. Mostly crossovers though.

123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »