Reviews for A Whole New World
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
so i guess willow isn't going to be a lesbian then.

good thing his brain can still function... all those memories from the alien.

irony is xander knows more things about a woman's heart than the girls themselves... as a mature woman.. carter has already expierenced and known others who have lived past the agonies of teenaged drama, college drama, workplace drama, sex etc.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
Please continue.
I want to see you mess with the NID, and I want to see you mess with them *very* badly.
Zeetthegreat chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
I enjoyed this story and would like to see it continued.
SSSra chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
great story i just read it all do u plan on updating or is it dead?
shugokage chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
Amazing story!
CycoMW chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Great story. Really enjoying it. Hope you'll return to writing it one day.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
:-)
vampireharry the 2 chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
This is awesome! I hope you'll continue it eventually!
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Damn...another great fic from you! Come on...please tell me your muse hasn't abandoned you for this fic. I really want to see what happens next. This was one of the better YAHF I've had the pleasure of reading. Great job, and I hope to see an update for this one day!
The Sinful chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Even if not for the chip, that's actually rather helpful for Xander, Dawn, and Ford. If memory serves, Willow at least had already invited Angel into her home. Also, curses with escape clauses are fucking bullshit unless you intend for them to be broken.

On an unrelated note: how does falling down cause more debilitation than getting set on fire?
The Sinful chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
By the way, meant to say this 23 chapters ago but I'm pretty sure the Zats disintegrate things simply because fans were pointing out scenes without enough bodies. So the writers just said, "Fuck it, 3 shots disintegrates stuff."
The Sinful chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
Huh. She's lived so far. I'll be damned.
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Ummm. There are plenty of animals on earth that don't have red blood.
Talon5Krrde chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
More please!

This is interesting.
Kaiya Azure chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
On one hand, Xander's body undergoing a permanent change in gender could create more problems than what "he" and Jolinar could handle on their own. On the other hand, the hilarity factor occasionally makes me wonder how things could have been if Xander got more than just memories and Jolinar.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »