Reviews for A Whole New World
bub23453 chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
GRRRRRRRR!

Can't believed THIS is where you stopped!

Man I hope you meant it when you said you'd continue when you could find the inspiration, and also that the inspiration will be found soon!

What a fantastic difference a Tok'ra makes!

I do have two things to say though. First, your timeline is just a tiny bit off (Wormhole Xtreme started long after Jollinar was killed).

Second, how is it that the Jollinar can get reconstituted in Xander's body (even if it's cloned) without Naquadah?

Can't wait for more, and if you need any ideas for inspiration, as I said I'm a HUGE stargate fan as well as a Buffy fan, so I can help.
Aleh chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
You do realize that people with Down syndrome, by and large, utterly _despise_ the idea of a cure, right?

And the idea of a vaccine is either absurd (if you ask scientists) or genocidal (if you ask people with Down syndrome).
Deadzepplin chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
Damn Maggie is a hell of a lot less evil in this
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
And his name may start with a Z or an X

That made me smile
bigstu chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
dammit reached the end good story with lots of potential to take it different ways
Amitris chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
Good thing Xander didn't say Captain 'Samantha' Carter!
Albino87 chapter 26 . 6/3/2012
Good story

Found it first on tthfanfic and remembered that I have read it before somewhere else.

I do not normally leave a review but since you have more than 9 times on tthfanfic than on

ffnet I just have help out. And maybe see if you will continue this story.

Keep the chapters coming
Kat chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
A great story which I found hard to stop reading. I hope you continue.
Tanathar chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
Abosolutely love this story. The weaving of the plot is fantastic, and you've got good characterisations. I hope to read more. Thanks for the read so far.
Amy chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
I only just found this story but please please please keep it up this is awesome
Mortimer Grimm chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
Ooooh, nice. I want to read more of this!
Aewnaur chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
seriously i love this story! taking xander out of the spotlight with the sgc and yet he is the driving force behind the action is very well done.. most stories that cross xander and the sgc have him being the center while leaving buffy and the rest out so this is very refreshing.. i am off to read more and hoping the great story telling continues..

trenee aewnaur

ps fact check co commander of the alamo was James 'Jim' Bowie not Sam .. the big named Sam from that era in Texas history would be Sam Houston if I'm not to terribly mistaken.. just FYI...
zmanjz chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
Shockingly good story with compelling plot development.
Glasbruch chapter 26 . 12/8/2011
Ahhh, this is cool. Hope you continue. (It is over a month since the last update :(

I find the idea of Angelus with a "no, you cant"-chip quite disturbing... But also very funny.

So, good work, go on.
MWRANDOM chapter 26 . 12/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! One of the best Buffy crossovers out there! Thanks for writing it, I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »