Reviews for A Whole New World
Talon5Krrde chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
More please!

This is interesting.
Kaiya Azure chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
On one hand, Xander's body undergoing a permanent change in gender could create more problems than what "he" and Jolinar could handle on their own. On the other hand, the hilarity factor occasionally makes me wonder how things could have been if Xander got more than just memories and Jolinar.
Kaiya Azure chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Depending on the Jedi, Xander could have had the knowledge of how to use the Force to make the crystals he would need since Force-users had to learn the trick when the natural crystals became too few. Of course that all depends on Jedi-Xander being able to use the Force.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
"I'm Batman!" lol!
Navn Ukjent chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Good story so far.
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Nice story so far. I do have a couple of quibbles.

You wrote:
"I have a feeling I'm going to ace French this year and I could arrange a 16 course dinner tomorrow if I had to."
A French noblewoman from the 18th century wouldn't think in terms of courses. Eating a meal divided into courses was first introduced in France in the early 19th century by the Russian ambassador.
wiki/Service_%C3%A0_la_russe

The second point is that Xander have the memories of Carter, and she designed much of the computer system of SG. She, and thus Xander, would know that a login from Sunnydale would raise a lot of security flags. A simple way to avoid much of that would have been to use serveral proxies and VPN services.
tarrangar chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
good story hope you pick it up again sometime in the future its a good read
Trippin' Pretty chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Brill story! Love the blending of the stories, even the sketchy parts. Can't wait to see where it goes next.
droga1 chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
When will you be continuing this story. Xander/Jolinar is great. And since you didn't delve deep into SGC story as of yet is a plus since BTVS verse is more action packed and has more dynamics than SGC. I cannot wait for more.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
Your Story is Great, Character are true to their series, Well thought blending of series, I always thought the Zat were a cheap writing trick to explane why SG1 wasn't discovered by a trail of dead Jaffar. Three Zats no muss, no fuss and not even dust, set the phasers to clean Scotty. This is the third time I've reread your story.

Thank You for a Great Read.

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
A balated well done, Great story, True to Characters, believably character development over time and circumstance. A Dam good read even it this is the secend time I read it.

Peanut Gallery
darrelljcook1 chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
Yup, liked it just as much reading it the third time as the first. Hope you continue it some day... Thanks for your efforts!
darknessmoon89 chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
Please Continue, I'm begging here!
npetrenko chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Excellent story. Please write more!
snowecat chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Hope you come back to this, it's fascinating. Jolinar is very interesting as a character.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »