Reviews for A Whole New World
MWRANDOM chapter 26 . 12/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! One of the best Buffy crossovers out there! Thanks for writing it, I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
EvilTheLast chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
Finally read the first 26 chapters. Looking good. They bought a 1 bathroom 'embassy'? I think Willow should of gone house hunting. I'm sure the nation of Haiti (poorest nation on this side of the ocean) has no lest than 10 full size bathrooms. They may be adding more bathrooms...but I'm just picturing glowing eyed delegates and U.S. VIPs showing up and asking where their rooms are and being told...'Down the road...at the hotel...it has a pool! But don't go out at night!'
Ashleythetiger chapter 26 . 11/11/2011
getting interesting

sooo for jenny to live who dies?

that is a good idea tho... life for life
JustWriter2 chapter 26 . 11/10/2011
I love how things have been progressing. Also, I was never happy about the idea of them resouling Liam in the original canon so I'm glad that you brought that up. Where's Cordy been since the teacher aides came? Will she just be a contact between regular people and the vigilante group?

-jwchan
daydraemeralways chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
Whait didn't something like that happen on Angle. I think I remember him getting druged and losing his soul while he was high. Then as the drug wore off he became his normal souled self.
GenoBeast chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
Well I hope that despite their little vote on whether to try and curse Liam soul back into a vampire, that they still have the re-soul plan as back up. Like I would think that Jolinar would be uncertain about relying on a single plan of action that involves just 'try and kill Angelus'...if they kill him before they complete the spell then good but if not then they could possible take him out as a villain in a weeks time using the spell. You did not necessarily say that Jenny was going to stop working on the spell but I can see it being either way because of the vote said they would aim to kill Angelus.
Major Simi chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
well good one
GenoBeast chapter 25 . 11/8/2011
I like the explanation on the S-Radio...it made sense and I assume the Goa'uld just went with the form that saved the most power? Of course since the Tok'ra use a Subspace Communication, I would assume their messages are encrypted and require a code on each end being the same?

Now the situation with Willow moving out seems odd. I can see both Xander and Billy sort of having the okay if they truly have a place to stay at but Willow seems to have a family that would ask questions about why she is moving out. With Xander, he does not get along with his parents too well and Billy already was given the go ahead to stay with the people in Sunnydale. I guess Willow could have given a half-truth of the situation and her parents saw it as a good opportunity since she is working with a government sanctioned group.
Ashleythetiger chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
crystals too big... best mistake ever XD

spike is dead and ford lives... 'life' for life

not sure if i commented on that before

good story await more
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Just read the first 5 chapters. Nice story.
JustWriter2 chapter 24 . 11/7/2011
I'd love it if Jana/Jenny survived this time, even if only just barely. Perhaps she could become Tok'Ra? It totally made me mad when Drusillia and the First used her against Giles.

I'm also not sure that they should tell Joyce when they have so much going on right now because I'm certain that she'll create more problems by trying to push everyone strange away from her, even Buffy when it becomes clear that she won't be giving up the fight.

Also, the drugs that Ted the Bot gave Joyce in canon made her more pliable to giving up information that he wanted. Who knows what could happen if the NID got their hands on him?

-jwchan -
GenoBeast chapter 24 . 11/7/2011
I like the idea of the group using recharging crystals for their tech. Once Xander has the basics for all his new Earth made Goa'uld tech then I can see him having an easier time of making all sorts of new devices. It was also interesting that Willow hinted she had plans of making a Goa'uld based computer to use...
Major Simi chapter 24 . 11/7/2011
well nice one
Major Simi chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
well good one
Major Simi chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
well one evil less. and one problem more as there is now another third slayer there somwehre out in the world. good chapter
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »