Reviews for A Whole New World
Richard6154 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Oxnate this is an excellent story. So much so that I just finished rereading it for the third time.
I am enjoying Faith no More and would like to see more of Ship of the Line but please continue this story.
Thanks for sharing this and I am looking forward to whatever you decide to write!
Netchka chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Can't wait for more please. Thanks.
FTFCHRIS chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I remember this from TTH. Re-reading for fun since i forgot everything about it.

He doesn't want to be dissected but he's planning on letting SG-1 know there's a Goua'ld or Tok'ra in Sunnydale. Yea.. that won't attract more military men to the city. Which would alert them to Buffy and her getting dissected too.
Kingdark chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
Another Halloween story! CHECK! Oh yhea, I like these sort of stories. There was the occasional spelling mistake (grammar mistake too) like week when you meant to spell weak. Mistakes like that are easy to ignore though if they happen only once every few chapters.

The plot is good and I can't predict what will happen. I never watched BtVs but I do enjoy reading the various fiction of it. Mostly crossovers though.

Kingdark
Lazarus.357 chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
Darn - it looks like it's been yer since you've updated - and I'd really want to know what happens next...
pax-draconix chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
would it be practical for Xander and Jolinar to infuse themselves with a small amount of Naquada?
bub23453 chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
GRRRRRRRR!

Can't believed THIS is where you stopped!

Man I hope you meant it when you said you'd continue when you could find the inspiration, and also that the inspiration will be found soon!

What a fantastic difference a Tok'ra makes!

I do have two things to say though. First, your timeline is just a tiny bit off (Wormhole Xtreme started long after Jollinar was killed).

Second, how is it that the Jollinar can get reconstituted in Xander's body (even if it's cloned) without Naquadah?

Can't wait for more, and if you need any ideas for inspiration, as I said I'm a HUGE stargate fan as well as a Buffy fan, so I can help.
Aleh chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
You do realize that people with Down syndrome, by and large, utterly _despise_ the idea of a cure, right?

And the idea of a vaccine is either absurd (if you ask scientists) or genocidal (if you ask people with Down syndrome).
Deadzepplin chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
Damn Maggie is a hell of a lot less evil in this
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
And his name may start with a Z or an X

That made me smile
bigstu chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
dammit reached the end good story with lots of potential to take it different ways
Amitris chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
Good thing Xander didn't say Captain 'Samantha' Carter!
Albino87 chapter 26 . 6/3/2012
Good story

Found it first on tthfanfic and remembered that I have read it before somewhere else.

I do not normally leave a review but since you have more than 9 times on tthfanfic than on

ffnet I just have help out. And maybe see if you will continue this story.

Keep the chapters coming
Kat chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
A great story which I found hard to stop reading. I hope you continue.
Tanathar chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
Abosolutely love this story. The weaving of the plot is fantastic, and you've got good characterisations. I hope to read more. Thanks for the read so far.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »