Reviews for A Whole New World
Major Simi chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
well looks like more trouble comming for our heroes
Major Simi chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
well good chapter.
Ashleythetiger chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
spike owns a car like that huh?

that would make an interesting conversation if he gets chipped
JustWriter2 chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
What about that talk that Car/linar gave to Daniel about knowing where Sha're is? Shouldn't Jolinar know about the "one's soul" bit to do with the sarcophagus?

-jwchan
Major Simi chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
well interesting twists now. keep it up
JustWriter2 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
I love it in SG-1 when Maybourne gets told off by General Hammond for wanting to leave Earth. My parents were watching it on Netflix in the other room and it helped calm my loathing of him while reading this story because I could hear his comeuppance from the other room. -

Also, it occurred to me AGAIN today that Cordelia Chase looks a heck of a lot like Sha're and I've been wondering for over 3 months whether any BuffySG-1 Xover author would EVER take advantage of that, not that I've read every crossover that there is on this site yet. So I figured that I'd wave it in your face on a review flag and hope that in whatever filler scene that you'd use, since it's a Xander and Jolinar centered story, wouldn't break Danny-boy for more than a minute. According to Wikipedia, they're actually played by two different people; Charisma Carpenter as Cordy and Vaitiare Bandera ne'e Hirshon as Sha're/Amonet. I just compared pictures of them and they're similar enough to be brought in together for a witness to point out, only minute differences in my opinion but it's probably still enough to shake up Daniel. Also, Daniel Jackson and Wesley Windham-Price have similar MOs (both before and after their Hero's Journeys) so it's likely that Cordy would definitely find Danny attractive. My point is that there's lots of potential angst and humor for interaction between Cordelia and Daniel at this point. If you don't make something of it in this story and perhaps do a oneshot or never in fact do it at all I'd still particularly happy with you so there's no need to worry over this thing that I've been thinking of; just a cluster of thoughts that I wanted off my chest.

I like what you're doing with Walsh considering the, 'she's insane,' impression of her that Wikipedia gives. It's always refreshing to have a new perspective. Also I don't watch Glee and that minor plot point is hardly unique to that show so unless you used a particular name you probably didn't need to disclaim that bit.

-jwchan -
Major Simi chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
well this was interestin. looks like they are on the right track. and also preparing.
Major Simi chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
ah another good chapter
Ashleythetiger chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
another change SG2 end up in a sorta jail

minor changes but will they have massive conseqeuces?
Major Simi chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
the plot thickens as hammond said. good chapter
WaxWings chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
It is building steam. I wonder where the story goes from here.
Nedy Rahn chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Hmm...So are you trying to work the Scoobies into becoming allies also of the Tok'Ra? I think that through Xander this could happen. It is interesting how this story is developing. It does seem that there will soon be a convergence between the two storylines, well one that is stronger than that we've already seen so far.

Martouf/ Lantesh would be an interesting mix into the Slayer storyline.
Major Simi chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
well nice one
jabbarulez chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
poor buffy finding out not everyone is as honest as her... HAHA! great story! can't wait for more!

4/5
Ashleythetiger chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
some minor differences in the timeline yay

giles an jenny dont go monster trucks on thier date?

wonder what changes this small difference will have
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »