Reviews for A Whole New World
Nedy Rahn chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
great chapter, at least now i have a better idea i

where in the BtVS timeline you are. Mayor Wilken's transformation occurred in Buffy's senior year of high school if I remember right.
Major Simi chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
well it's not easy to be a bad guy. you alwasy have to make plans and your minions make problems. and then are there the good guys wo allwas mess whit your plans. well really good chapter. nice sc3en whit the wannabe vamps
Ashleythetiger chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
so with Jo, Xander really is sorta turning into "one of the girls"
Major Simi chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
well, looks good, and the gang has another problem at hand. keep going
JustWriter2 chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
This story is great.
mishap chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Only Xander could find himself in this situation. The poor thing, but I have to admit I find it funny that all of his possessions seem to be female.

Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Excellent
Nedy Rahn chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Nice chapter and it was very easy to read and understand. I am thinking though now after several coversations with other writers in an exchange of reviews and responses to them, I've come to believe that the difference between the word processor that Fanfic uses does indeed at times alters our formating if we use MS Word rather that the particular free-officeware they use. I've noticed at times that even after my in-house editor/ beta-reader has double checked my content and formating that has altered what I've posted too.

Have you experienced the same? The reason I asked is in the later part of the story you have a line that begins "A Tok'ra were," I know Tok'ra like Drow and Deer is a word which in it singular and plural forms is the same. I think that if it recoqnized the plural usage of Tok'ra the word processor likely replaced was with were.
Ashleythetiger chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
...Batman huh?

well i have to say that sounds like zander
Major Simi chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
well living in interesting times, would be a corect statement. good chapte
Nedy Rahn chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
nice, a real nice chapter, it was interesting that the two of them, Jolinar and Xander could jointly use his body to get away from the vamp at the end of the chapter.
GenoBeast chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Its kind of funny that Xander was trying to make a sell to a demon despite the fact his group tends to hunt demons.
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Awesome stuff cant wait for more!
crazymexican chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Better chapter

What seasons is it based off?
Nedy Rahn chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I think you've got a very interesting story going here. I think that somehow Xander needs to find a way to stay below the NID's radar. I think also Buffy needs to encounter Maybourn and scare the shit out of him to the point that the NID leaves her team well enough alone.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »