Reviews for The Book of Games
Serapis chapter 20 . 5/11
Great story, but you don't smell people's arousal. Not unless you have your face in their privates.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7
Nice work really enjoy it too much
DarknessDesires chapter 20 . 5/3
Ah this story made me so happy!

Man, Mab was such a biatch, eh? Happy with the ending, very much so. Shame about April and Matt not realising how awesome it would be to have a Fae Queen as their friend ;)
Love the different approach, love to see more! _
HollyHobbit13 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Awwww, love how Jareth claimed his kiss! *swooning*
HollyHobbit13 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I'm LOVIN it so far - wishing I had the day off and a nice, cozy window seat to finish the rest of this story! On to the next chapter . . .
AradiaLoveless chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Loved it!
ricekat chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Deliciously dark and thoroughly entertaining. One of my fav Sarah/jareth stories.
spikemyangel chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
I couldn't remember most of this story, so I re-read from the beginning. Quite a lot of fun.
Everything wrapped up so nicely! Sarah taking down Mab with a furious crystal was brilliant. I love the Labyrinth as a funny and absurd place, but I really like when that is mixed with otherworldly darkness. The underground is much more fun than the mortal world. Magical, and devious, and cruel (oh, my!).
After reading the entire story, I'm sad to see it over! I'm often a greedy reader, always wanting more. As much as I desperately want more of Queen Sarah, the Goblin King, and all their crazy subjects...that's not this story. This story ended quite perfectly.
Zayide chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Icredible! I cant believe I have missed so many chapters. I was excited to find that he beat Mab without even breaking a sweat! and Jareth is moving on up the food chan I see...lmao He aint a dumb man after all.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Very nice. I loved the mythical references.
Ellen Weaver chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This first chapter promises excellence. Also, I'm a big fan of Jareth being super mean to Hoggle. I don't know why it makes me laugh, it just does. I'm going to eat this story very slowly.
artseblis chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
It's so depressing when a wonderful story comes to an end. I wish you had drawn out the adventure further, maybe until Sarah was 35? Anyway, I can still look forward to your next stories. :)
Honoria Granger chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Very, very nice. I hope there will be a sequel or a prequel or any other kind of -quel. Thank you so much for the terrific read...you've kept me up till seven am reading this!
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
I am absolutely loving this story more and more. However...I do wish you wouldn't use that cheesy fanfic trope "bridal style." All you need to say is "He carried her in his arms." You're much, much too good a writer to employ such a common (in all senses of the word) metaphor.