Reviews for The Book of Games
Whack-the-beetle chapter 20 . 4/13
I really enjoyed that. It's a nicely done little adventure tale and while some things are a little on the clichee side, the personality of Sarah makes more than up for it. I love her cheekiness and independence, and that at the end she becomes the queen. I also liked the references to old traditions and fairy lore, it was very well done, especially the god-awful Mab was funny.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
I have really enjoyed reading this. Maybe there could be more
Moonlight-Lullabies chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
This is up there with my top favorite Labyrinth fics. You did an amazing job.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Loved this story
Serapis chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Great story, but you don't smell people's arousal. Not unless you have your face in their privates.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Nice work really enjoy it too much
DarknessDesires chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
Ah this story made me so happy!

Man, Mab was such a biatch, eh? Happy with the ending, very much so. Shame about April and Matt not realising how awesome it would be to have a Fae Queen as their friend ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
Love the different approach, love to see more! _
HollyHobbit13 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Awwww, love how Jareth claimed his kiss! *swooning*
HollyHobbit13 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I'm LOVIN it so far - wishing I had the day off and a nice, cozy window seat to finish the rest of this story! On to the next chapter . . .
AradiaLoveless chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Loved it!
ricekat chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Deliciously dark and thoroughly entertaining. One of my fav Sarah/jareth stories.
eileenKelli chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
I couldn't remember most of this story, so I re-read from the beginning. Quite a lot of fun.
Everything wrapped up so nicely! Sarah taking down Mab with a furious crystal was brilliant. I love the Labyrinth as a funny and absurd place, but I really like when that is mixed with otherworldly darkness. The underground is much more fun than the mortal world. Magical, and devious, and cruel (oh, my!).
After reading the entire story, I'm sad to see it over! I'm often a greedy reader, always wanting more. As much as I desperately want more of Queen Sarah, the Goblin King, and all their crazy subjects...that's not this story. This story ended quite perfectly.
Zayide chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Icredible! I cant believe I have missed so many chapters. I was excited to find that he beat Mab without even breaking a sweat! and Jareth is moving on up the food chan I see...lmao He aint a dumb man after all.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Very nice. I loved the mythical references.