Reviews for Tribulation
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Was going to search for my next awesome fantasy when I noticed there were only 5reviews! 0o NO WAY! This deserves way more! And I will be horrible to not review an awesome fic like this! Despite me being lazy to review all the time... :p Have a cookie for this great work!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Itachi is resigned to his fate, is he? Once the seed has been planted...He's afraid. Something he didn't know was inside him has surfaced, and he's so afraid of it that it feels inevitable to him that this thing will ensure its own conclusion (sex with hs brother). The real tribulations will be as he fights and resists this thing and it creates fierce conflict between the brothers. Cool oneshot.
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I admit, I've stared at the summary and contemplated reading this many, many times...

You got me XD I laughed, and I laughed hard, all the while blushing red. /Fantastic/. Thank you for that :3
Crithach chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was hot as hell. :D Luved the ending. ..And the beginning. ..Aaand all the stuff in the middle. Umm, yeah, so prettty much everything. That line that Sasuke threw at Itachi about hating him and loving him and letting him fuck him was awesome. xD Itachi was also very loveable with his internal conflictions. (And his awesome fantasies.)

...But there's one thing I don't understand. How in God's name could Naruto dump Sasuke for Sakura? Come on, that's travesty! I could understand that if Sasuke had a bad case of endless diarrhea and rotting teeth! And even then...
SUPERANON chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Last review was cut off, what what. ANYWAY. NO REVIEWS. I was coming back on to reread the damn thing, because the part where Itachi is imagining what he could do to Sasuke is pretty much the hottest thing I've read in a while, expeciallllyyy because you managed to make it sound so NATURAL. So, yeah, you deserve so many more reviews than NONE, and I just want you to know that you are fabulous and amazing and was the story not marked complete because there is more to come...?

Because you've just earned a stalker. An anon stalker, and those are the best kinds.
SUPERANON chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wait. WAIT. Does this not have any reviews? WHAT?