Reviews for Presume
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh hoh ;3 Looks as if they're finally making headway towards each other 3 Awesome..
Leony chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
God, I love, love, love - LOVE - this series. I hope that you will continue it (if real life is not to hard and you have time) and I hope it will have more parts like your keeping love series because I am sure I am not the only one who wants to read more about this Spock and McCoy canon au. God, why are you such a brilliant, brilliant author. I cannot get enough of your writing. Especially when you write about Spock and McCoy. I am going to check out your other stories now.
terrillian chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
MORE MORE MORE!
The Ga chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Love this story and am looking forward to reading the next installment. It is nice to read a story that centers around a young Spock and McCoy without the "distraction" of Kirk and the rest of the regular gang.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
yay! Love the sequel...and can't wait to see what Spock's going to do with this revelation! Great job!
eskibaby chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh! Wonderful chapter! Keep up the good work
bloodyhamster chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ah! Cliffhanger! This is an angsty crap-storm waiting to happen in terms of laws against doctor/patient relationships.
Cirrat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I finally got around to reading this. I love the idea of those two and McCoy being the calmly tenacious one instead of being an explosive hostile at the beginning as he is so often described.

Thank you for writing this.
deleted account tbh chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Aughhh nooooo! This story is so good it can't just end like that! I need to read moreeee. D:

Lol, seriously though, I loved this story. I didn't read Here is a Place of Disaffection first, but thought it still made sense anyways. (:
arcadii chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hey Matt, glad to have you back . . . you had me worried and not just because of the fic! Speaking of which, intriguing chapter, I like McCoy's desire being interpreted by Spock as mist. I was wondering what kind of accident Spock had that resulted in such ghastly injuries? I've been lucky enough to never have anything broken, but three compound fractures? I can't imagine that kind of pain and hurling (my personal reaction to the stuff) from anything with codeine in it would just ice the cake! Again, good to have you back!
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I LOVED IT! OMG! You have to update this soon! I am so not wanting to wait for the next chapter! I want it now! Great job. Update soon.
minlin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I enjoyed this a lot, look forward to see where their relationship goes next!
Doni chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very nicely done. Love what you do with the sand and the mist. Almost tangible. And do I ever live that crotchety, wiley Doctor!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really like the way you used the mist and sand to describe the feelings that Spock doesn't quite understand.
GothTrekkie chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very well written! I'm loving this story and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D