Reviews for Universal Constants
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
The doctor does indeed have quite a god complex. haha
But his other characteristics (no matter how manufactured by him as his masks they are) are decently well portrayed. I did think there was a bit of ooc tension underlying the doc all the time, but it was pretty good though. :P
neat story!
ohmycroft chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Loved it! You've written the Doctor's character perfectly :)
I'd love to see a sequel!
KG86 chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I shall review this every time i reread it:) I love this story so much I have to read it every few months. The characterization of all, BAU and The Doctor, the insight to their characters...its all marvelous and perfect.

Empress Akitla chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Woe. I haven't read any of your other stories, but this one here was good. For me, it was interesting to see the Doctor through the eyes of another, rather than seeing things from the Doctor's perspective. And all the characterizations, they were spot on. Loved the BAU team. Awesome. Keep up the great writing. :)
Christy - Flare chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I gotta say, you describe the Doctor's reactions remarkably well. And portray his scariness awesomely as well.
Christy - Flare chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
The 'not all power is physical' bit, wow. I totally get it with the Doctor. When he has that 'look' on his face, you better not be about to piss him off.
Christy - Flare chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Dang, this was a REALLY good story! Maybe a teeny weeny tad darker than the Doctor really is, but otherwise pretty much spot on. Would love to see more.
TheMadHowler chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Aaaaaaaah! I couldn't stop reading! Brilliant! Wonderful! Genius! FANTASTIC!
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
That ending. It feels as if it's leading into a sequel :D Which would be awesome... but either way, that was a beautiful story. I love crossovers of police shows with crazy supernatural or sci-fi stuff. It's interesting.

Also, I'm not sure if it was intentional, but was the Doctor tapping out the Fibonacci sequence while in the car with Derek? Or was I imagining things? xD i think I'm just imagining things seeing as how the last number would be wrong. It does sound like something he would do though; maybe I'll use that one day.
Lucillia chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
That story was good, and you seem to have pegged the characters quite nicely.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
That was Fantastic! loved how everything tied together at the end!
Izzy Jizzy chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I'm just wondering. Are you gonna make a sequal to this. I really liked your story.
LittleBlueWho chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
That was beautiful.

So good. Made my hours spent scouring the site for good cross-overs all worth it. Me and my short attention span have a hard time staying emotionally invested in a story, especially for 5 chapters in one sitting, but man. When the Doctor whispered "Help me" to Morgan in the final chapter, I felt my heart falling to my gut.

There are just so many things about this I like that I don't know where to start. Your characterization was spot-on. I loved it. There was so much insight into their personalities, inferred in their private thoughts and actions without getting excessively wordy or repetitive or dull. And the Doctor, he was good. You captured without tired modifiers or cliched descriptions. And speaking of descriptions, your descriptions are wonderful! Of actions, of scenery, of facial expressions and body language (which I suppose was incredibly important in this fic), all accomplished, again, with a sort of word-smithery that kept them from being too verbose or boring. It might sound stupid, but I must admit, there were several sentences I read a few times over, just because I loved the way they were worded. (Probably out of either jealousy or amazement, because word order is something I will spend hours in front of a screen for, if only for that moment of pure ecstasy you get when something just sounds beautiful.)

Also, the plot. It hooked me, then reeled me in, then sat on me til my eyes reached the very last word. And maybe a bit after. It was so well-paced, no rambling, and no unnecessary bunny trails. It carried momentum all the way up to the realization that Jack had been the intended target. (Which made me grin rather widely at my phone screen...) I thought the Phantom Assassin/U'ulau was brilliant, and also love that the Doctor made a Star Wars reference. I also enjoyed the fact that you incorporated knowledge of psychology quite well into your descriptions and the thoughts and actions of the people at the BAU.

Meh, I could go on, but then you'd get tired and not want to read anymore. Honestly, I can't really think of a thing I disliked or caught as a mistake or found irksome at the moment, and I'm not just flattering, I promise. Haha, maybe on a reread I'll throw out some criticism? Because there's very likely going to be a reread on my part. :P

Anyway, enough of my babbling. On to check out the rest of your stories... Geronimo!
kateydidnt chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
And the irony is, that I don't think even blowing up the planet would kill Jack. He might die continually until he drifts someplace with a livable atmosphere, or gets picked up, but I think he'd still survive. Points off for poor research, Phantom Assassin!
KG86 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh wow I did not know crossovers of Doctor Who/Criminal Minds existed but IM IN LOVE

Will continue reading and will definitely search for more of the like!