Reviews for Tumbling Down
BluJet The MacawHawk chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
this is funny sometimes and so love it, BluxJewel forever.
mechkiller chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Nice I thoroughly enjoyed it and would one of those unfinished stories be the GoG and rio crossover.
Spirit of Azure chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
No, don't continue the story, leave it like this.

ArmyOfOne1112 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
The story came out perfect! I loved it! You got some mad writing skills, Wolf.

Can't wait to see how the other two stories turn out!
Digital Max chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Wow.. Blu try everything to make sure Jewel satisfied..

I'm happy it comes to happy ending.

I want to ask, is it okay if this use K rating? chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Ya know I was getting so excited to see a mating scene tonight but NOO mr wolfy u kept the fun in the box! But still gj with this one always love ur storys
CJFANG chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Wow. That got... Intimate. Hahaha! Well done! Props to both army and you wolf! This was a great tag team story :) I have to say, you're really good at this! Your writing is superb, and you handle these hurt/comfort scenes very well:)
Lover of A Good Story chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Yet another awesome story from a master. You're really a master of romance stories. You ever thought of possibly doing requests or something?
mechkiller chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Oh so sad that's crushing I would hate to have an anniversary like that, and on another note I really like Seth I've had waiters like him and waiters that are the polar opposite but he seemed very professional and kind you should put him in future stories
mechkiller chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ahhh cute I love your stories I sense a misfortune In the next chapter
Spirit of Azure chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
... wolf on fyre? I think that's enough torturing blu...

JK. Your story made me cry... Literally. you should start publishing stories for money! your writing is awesome! NEVER STOP WRITING! (unless it's something bad happens) (let's hope that doesn't happen)
CJFANG chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Well, that's just unfortunate :/ poor Blu's got it really rough huh? He just needs to realize that it's the thought that counts :) great job writing this chapter!
ArmyOfOne1112 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Aww. It's just how I had imagined it!Beautiful!

Can't wait how it turns out!
Count Doofus chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aah, poor Blu can never catch a break, eh? Well, besides Jewel, perhaps.

As always, very descriptive and filled with both humor and worries. Keep it up!
CJFANG chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awwww :) that was so cheesy, lol. I like where this is headed so far!