Reviews for Twilight 25 Round 5
Maureen Thomas chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Love at the laundry mat!
Maureen Thomas chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Hmmmm... I of course see Jasper and Edward. Jasper is a surfer. He has a surfing school on the island, where he and Edward first met. This time Edward is telling him he's left her. He's here to stay.
Maureen Thomas chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Esme is so sweet. (I'm not looking at any of the pics! Just reading your words).
Maureen Thomas chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Bella's a bitch. Let her have the dog and go get Jasper! He's the one you've loved since high school and should be with anyway. If you only told him how you felt that night after graduation... (well, not sure where all that came from...)
Maureen Thomas chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
More! :-)
Maureen Thomas chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Ooohhhh.
Maureen Thomas chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
:-( maybe they will meet up next summer too!
Maureen Thomas chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Oohhh... I'd live to read more of that!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Yummy!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
So much innuendo from a baseball game. You're too creative for your own good, you know that? Congrats on finishing the challenge! Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Haha! That's funny. Tarzan. Just curious...who's Jane?...ROFLMAO. (Yeah, I know, you'd like to slap me for that remark, right?) Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
I can totally see Alice jumping up on Edward's back covering his eyes. That would be an awesome scene. It'd have to be very quiet too, unusual for Alice. Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
Wow. That's really great. I totally want more of that. Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Sweet. Love romantic scenes like that. I totally got lost in a daydream with that. Thanks for sharing.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
Aww, that's sad. It makes me want to cry. Thanks for sharing!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »