Reviews for Jade's That Girl
Ali Lovette chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Aww this is so sweet! Sorry I didn't review before! This is such a cute songfic! xD
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Good Story
Nature9000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hmm, well I have just a few things I don't like about this. There's a couple good as well. I'll give you some pointers, though, it seems like a good story with a good concept, but there's not really a lot of feeling within this this. It's just 6-8 statements. It's hard to get into the story with so little to be felt.

Now I'm not going sit here and tell you it's great, but I'm not saying it's horrible either, it is good. The concept to this, if you'd add a bit more detail, you can take it a long way and transform it into something with more feeling, something special.

Now one thing I don't like, your summary. Why? Why would you do that? A reader sees a summary written like that, it isn't about the story at all, it is hard to take seriously. The first thing a reader is going to see before he opens your book is the title and the summary. The summary has to reflect the story, I can't tell you how many times I've put away a possibly good book because the summary wasn't appetizing enough. I'm sure you have as well.

But other than that, it's a fun oneshot. It looks like you had fun writing what you did. That's always important, have fun when you write.
BelaLorelei chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hey! Cute songfic~ It is very interesting, even though I kinda don't know who these people are... Anyway, good job! :)