Reviews for You Jump, I Jump
Crepuscular Owl chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
Good story. I liked the scene where Ginny and Draco are having the screaming match down the stairs.
juventus chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
Hope u can feeling better. I keep u and ur family in my prayers
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
I'm so so so sorry that you've had a family tragedy. I absolutely adore this story and will be here to continue reading once you're able to continue )
The-little-67-impala chapter 19 . 11/18/2011
Im sorry :( I understand, my godfather died suddenly and unexpectedly on my birthday a few months ago, it was sad
cassy1994 chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
my condolences to you and your famlily, may many heartfelt memories keep you moving through life, letting go but never forgetting.
lexi-tomlinson-styles5 chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
take as long as you need. i'm sorry about your brother and i hope you get better. i lost my mom when i was seven. it gets better soon:)i hope your family is well. and good luck
HolleyBee91 chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
Hope you're okay. Prayers and thoughts are totally with you xx
MydniteShadow1996 chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
It's soooo good! Hah!
Anne Schaeffer chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
I love how Ron yelled at a portrait! That's a very funny mental image xD (even though the Slytherin dorms aren't protected by a portrait)

YAY! The DA forms with Draco and Blaise this time! I like this DA a lot better because it does have Draco and Blaise. Is Cho apart of it? If not, it got even better! Would be better if Ginny wasn't apart of it either...

I have no problem with those two characters except when they are paired with Harry, then I have an issue. Sorry I just find Harry's choice in women really bad. The only girl I thought good for him was Hermione, but Ron got her. So I stick to my all time favorite pair, Drarry :heart:

Good chapter! Update soon D
cassy1994 chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
sweet way to set of the D.A. And get Dray to defend harry and get the silly random kids questioning then slowly believing... I still think theo should jump off a cliff... Ginny can jump of the cliff too... They shouldn't survive, nobody likes them. As per usual, More please. -Deutsche, Deutsche help... It's stuck.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
oh wow nice i liked it
MydniteShadow1996 chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
Did I not review this either? I read it. When it came out... Weird! But that was... Amazingfultastic super awesome! Yep. So why has it been so long since you updated!
The-little-67-impala chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
really goo XD
HolleyBee91 chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
This is so awesome can not wait for more! I love in the snake pit too
cassy1994 chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
I remember a fight scene but I don't remember if it was actually in the movie or if it was some other movie... Oh well, then can go jump off a cliff, he's not welcome here. I liked this chapter! As per usual, More Please! (draw a circle, that's the earth)