Reviews for Ariel's Poetry
showtunediva chapter 12 . 3/5
I loved all these poems! they capture Ariel's emotions wonderfully! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This should go under Movies since the movie Footloose is better known than the musical.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
i just read all of these. fantastic job. such a great idea. Ariel including Ren is perfect!
— deanna (follows).
jb-ar-love chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
These are so good :) Good job!
Jessie chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
this is Amazing!
We just did Footloose at my school and I was Ariel.
SerendipityDreamer chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
These are beautiful! I was in a production of Footloose, and immediately fell in love with it. (I had seen the movie, but the play holds a special little place in my heart) Haikus are one of my favorite poetry styles, and I can almost imagine Ariel writing these down. I don't know if you'll add more, but if you do, I know it'll be good.
Gabby chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This is so good! The perfect fanfic for Footloose
beatlesxlove chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
These are beautiful.
Footlooseoloist chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I read them all and they are all really good!

Keep writing and eventually turn them into a story
Hoshi-Ryuu chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
Very VERY beautiful Haikus :) Loved this musical and love the haikus you're writing :)
Pandora Persephani Lobdell chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This first hichu was nice and sweet. I may just add a poem myself to the poems of Ariel. My dad is a poet he wrote a lot in the past but hasn't written much in the recent futer though. His favotit poem is by: Edger A,. Poe The Raven. I don't blam him either it was a good poem. The one I love the best that my dad wrote years ago was "Take A Moment" To tell people to slow down and thank who ever your higher power to get instuctions on what to do next.

In closeing this is a great sight. See you peeps... Over And Out ?