Reviews for Go Fish
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 1 . 10/15
Ha HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HAAAaaaAaahahahaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... No. This seemed like canon.. Seemed so real?! Everyone was like.. Spot on.. A bit. But this was great.
Cyde chapter 1 . 4/20
This would be even better if it had taken place within
the Making The Cut universe. In fact, I was waiting for Sephiroth, Cloud or Genesis to mention that the three of them were actually old friends and comrades.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I love this. It has JUST the right amount of crack in it. X3
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This should be canon. Would be super funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Best way to solve problems. Ever.

This should be canon.

Really.
~Magia
ClockWorkShadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Lol i love how their explanation makes complete sense. It's genius. Why haven't i read this sooner?
Haru chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow. This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You know, for some reason, I was actually relieved Genesis was in this one-shot. But Go Fish? Wow! You seriously made my day! :D
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Mwahaha, I'm finally getting to reviewing all of them. I've been feeling bad for reading and not reviewing, so here I am. Reviewing after reading days earlier.

This story was highly amusing, as were all the other ones. And god job Vincent. Taking things in stride like a Turk. Always been a favourite of mine, he has.

You've seen my other reviews (I hope) so you should know that I think you're talented. Here, I'll give you a cyber hug, just to show my appreciation.

*Send*

Do you feel the appreciation? Do you?

Yours Truly
TOWRTA
OnceUponADecember2012 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
haha, wonderful!
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
They're...playing...cards.
*dies of laughter*
Haru chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Please, make them play poker. Texas Hold-em, with the chips and everything. By the way, younare an amazing author. :D
Magyk Knight chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
And this is how I would save the world... one hand of cards at a time XP
miano53 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
So, this is where the running gag of Genesis and his can openers came from.

And why? Why Go Fish? Cloud's practically bleeding to death and he's playing cards.
Karano chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh gods, I...I can't...I can't breathe! This is so good, so good and hilarious, it made me tumble over with my chair! Brilliant indeed.