Reviews for Go Fish
tocasia chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Lol! That was great!
guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
-"They don't take gil as an acceptable form of currency in the Lifestream,-

-"And he went crazy!""And burned down your home!""And killed your mother!""So? Mistakes happen."-

-"And if you're referring to Cloud's handing over of the Black Materia, he lost that in a game of Checkers."-

ahaha! :-) this little bit of fanfiction is just good. just good.(and funny)
Soulless Anti-Hero chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Ha HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HAAAaaaAaahahahaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... No. This seemed like canon.. Seemed so real?! Everyone was like.. Spot on.. A bit. But this was great.
Cyde chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
This would be even better if it had taken place within
the Making The Cut universe. In fact, I was waiting for Sephiroth, Cloud or Genesis to mention that the three of them were actually old friends and comrades.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I love this. It has JUST the right amount of crack in it. X3
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This should be canon. Would be super funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Best way to solve problems. Ever.

This should be canon.

Really.
~Magia
ClockWorkShadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Lol i love how their explanation makes complete sense. It's genius. Why haven't i read this sooner?
Haru chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow. This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You know, for some reason, I was actually relieved Genesis was in this one-shot. But Go Fish? Wow! You seriously made my day! :D
TOWRTA chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Mwahaha, I'm finally getting to reviewing all of them. I've been feeling bad for reading and not reviewing, so here I am. Reviewing after reading days earlier.

This story was highly amusing, as were all the other ones. And god job Vincent. Taking things in stride like a Turk. Always been a favourite of mine, he has.

You've seen my other reviews (I hope) so you should know that I think you're talented. Here, I'll give you a cyber hug, just to show my appreciation.

*Send*

Do you feel the appreciation? Do you?

Yours Truly
TOWRTA
OnceUponADecember2012 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
haha, wonderful!
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
They're...playing...cards.
*dies of laughter*
Haru chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Please, make them play poker. Texas Hold-em, with the chips and everything. By the way, younare an amazing author. :D
Magyk Knight chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
And this is how I would save the world... one hand of cards at a time XP