Reviews for Crazy for this Girl
your fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
hey thanks to make a max rafer to read one :) make my day :) oo by the way if you have some time could you write one a romance max rafer but with some humor because of a jealous alec trying every thing to interfere and break the relation the most ridiculous thing could happend with this three lol it just will be great to read one day :) kiss and thank you again for this great shot :)
Kirina chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Wow.

I love Max/Rafer, I can't help it. He was such a cool character, and he didn't get any closure- even Diamond got closure! Though admittedly Herbal didn't, and he was a more major character than Rafer, but still. There are too few fics with Rafer in, and you've really captured his character.
wicked vamp chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
fresh and very original.
j chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
i don't know if you find my review. but i want you to know i loved this short yet wonderful chapter. actually l adored Rafer. i always have a thing for sub charaters. don't know the reason quitely though.;)
TerriWrym chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Nice, I take it Rafer's mother isn't the fortune teller from Max's dream in Boo? I like it. It suites his character.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
You did well with this, ;) Suprisingly I actually didn't mind the pairing aspect although I was skeptical when I first read the summary. I love the background you give Rafer and his 'mom' I like a whole lot better than 'Boo mom'. Yikes that's just scary! And don't worry most of Boo was all a dream and all Max POV.

And thanks for sharing that point of how Max sees Rafer, cause he is a threat. Well was, to her and Logan and threat to her survival ... oh well if anyone get's what I mean with that last comment they're genius. Good girl. And who says there aren't M/R fans? I'm sure there are. Although as always we all know majority of DA fans are die-hard M/L shippers... and except for the odd exception in fic. I guess that's me included.
mlife2020 chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
You never seem to disappoint me Pari. Your stories are always interesting and well written. No I'm not a M/R shipper but I had to read this cause I knew you'd do it justice. And I was right. Go me!
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Aww yay! Rafer! I loved him, he was a sweetie :) Ok, anyhow, it was great, you really do like odd ships though don't you? Tsk. ;)
Tea chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
this was cool. interesting point of view
northernlady chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This is well done-realistic, I think, for rafer. I enjoyed it.
Gabby chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Howdy! Are you going to continue this? I hope so! I think there really are a lot of M/R fans like myself they just don't admit it(or it really is just me!) ;)
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Okay this is amazing. You can make any couple look good! No fair! well except for Asha and Logan whom by the way I will NEVER accept!
coolbeans chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
WOW! good idea! i really like Rafer...neway..keep writing!
The Goddess Bastet chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Wow! I've just recently watched Radar Love and Boo, and I like Rafer - or what we've seen of him. The show hardly gave us much insight into his character, so it's nice that you've given him more of a depth. It's interesting and different and very well written. If more fics like this pop up, then we could have a flood of M/R shippers soon! Excellent!
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
totally kick ass fic! insite into Rafer-no one has done that. Not that I care much for the guy one way or the other, but I do like anything different. And this is good/different. Nicely done