Reviews for Waking up with You
JDominique37 chapter 1 . 4/23
This is perfection. I love them together so much. I think you captured their characters perfectly in this story. Great job!
nyaxness chapter 8 . 3/25
This is my favourite Kimi ni Todoke fic
ever so

praise, my friend.
Chii Yoshi chapter 9 . 3/15
Please update this story. You are a great writer. I love this story
Butterfly Crown chapter 9 . 1/9
This is taking it really far, you have no idea how powerful the imagination of a person who didn't write the fic is. Or perhaps you do.
m.Autumn chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I love these! TOOOOOO adorable!
PawsTheSeaKitten chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
This is pretty freaking adorable. I only watched the anime -not sure if I should read the manga or not- the anime was amazing but I couldn't help but feel as though they left a little something out... So my natural though of course was immediately "FANFICTION HERE I COME!" And I'm quite happy I thought that for if not I wouldn't have found this lovely fanfic that's just right for me. :3
If you wouldn't mine updating... That would be a great Christmas present - Oh and btw, I really like you're writing.
Au revoir!
-Paws
Galloping Horses chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
MORE! You must update! Please! Update! Soon!
Kitkatkatie64 chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
that was wildly adorable thanks for sharing it :)
seaira72 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
why is there not more of this. post more of this. soon. like really soon. please. please.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
"Lovely"
I'm-Too-Insane chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
This is just too cute!
Chii Yoshi chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Hey
I am so much in love with your story and hope you will continue writting it :-D
PetraNori chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
This is so cute and we'll written! I'm really enjoying it... please update soon! :D
Kiku Nakamura chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is so beautiful. I love how we can see some of Ryuu's sarcasm in this chapter. Good job! _
Signed,