Reviews for Waking up with You
UbeJam chapter 8 . 3/18
haha i hope you still have more..i read all this in one go..i 3 it..
TheSecretMarauder chapter 8 . 2/18
This is adorable! I love this couple! Love it! Please continue!
abby59 chapter 8 . 2/17
Good job showing Ryu's emotions while keeping him in character
I really like how you get the story going ;-)
I love your writing, and the fact that you kept both of their personalities so well i look forward to your future chapters(are there going to be more?XD)and stories!
Mr Nuked Duck chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Amazing stories, my friend. Please, do keep them coming. I absolutely love this pairing and really wish I could've see more of them in the series!

Your stories look and feel very in-character, plus they're neatly written and quite amusing as well. Quality in simplicity, one might say. Kinda' makes me wish I could write as neatly as you. Oh-well; live and learn, I suppose.

Have an awesome day and may God bless you, my friend! Sincerely, Mr. Nuked Duck.
NanahoAkimoto chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Please continue!
Kanzaki Aiko chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Awww this is so sweet! Although the two of them are a bit OOC, everything is so. Damn. Cute! See you later and good job (:
Izzy6mangalife chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. D'awww! :3
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
These all manage to capture the idea that Ryu has an unconditional love for Chizuru, which, in a way, he does. They're all amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
i love it! this is my favorite pairing . You did a great job on portraying their feelings
5arboosha chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Aah this is so cute!
Ruchia Burakko chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
This fic is so lovely! And accurate, too. I mean, Chizuru scolding Ryu for impliying she's a slut (XD) and then him replying "Only if you have slept with more than one man", and Chizu "I'd never...!"... and Ryu: "Good."
OH, MY, THAT WAS THE BEST PART! :D
It's something he would absolutely say in that case...
And this chapter was so cute :3
All in all, I loved your story, you kept their personalities so well!
Will you continue this, or does it stop here? :)
(sorry if I have mistakes, my English is not 100% perfect)
mistress Dev chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
UPDATE !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
So cute, so cute! Please, please, please, please update soon! Love this story!
Kuran Chihiro chapter 8 . 9/12/2013