Reviews for Living
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, but your story was quite captivating and sucked me right in, I couldn't stop for even a moment This was an amazing piece, excuse me now while I go find the next one!
PenNinja1300 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
dude. you rock. you write with such detail and I love the length of your chapters. I will now go read all of your stories all while squeeling like the in the closet fangirl I am. please keep doing what you do!
ichigo1508 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
*thumbs up!* Love it! also nicely done on the last chapter! *giggles*
DeathCobraEater chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
INCREDIBLE! you have truly outdone yourself with this episode, I loved the insights into the characters and making it all tie together so nicely was just brilliant. I can't wait for more!
exaigon chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Bizarre Dolls? Hmm...Curious... So curious, that I just said curious instead of thinking it...
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
MEEEEH! I LOVE DIS! I LOVE DIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! YOU EWERE ABLE TO PUT IN BOTH DRAMA AND SEDNESS WITHOUT INCLUDING MADAME RED'S FUNERAL, IT WAS FANTABULOUS!
exaigon chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I loved the ending! I cant wait for the next chapter!
rabbit keys chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
kya the feels! QuQ
airix ixief chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
GREAT!i have been waiting long for this chp...nice chp!cant wait for the next one..
JashinsPriestess42 chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Woah. This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ichigo1508 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I love it! The characters sabastian and ciel are not too 'ooc' so far Grell is well...Grell. XD
Evalyd Yamazaki chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
I don't know if I've reviewed for your story yet, but I have to tell you how much I enjoy it. I'm an Undertaker fan, so I like how you've portrayed him. I'm going to miss that Elli won't be staying with him, but living with Ceil and the others will probably be just as intresting!
ScarletNinja1026 chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Wow, I'm really liking this story! Your OCs fit right in with the other characters and it's hard to find a great story like this one. Please update whenever you can! :)
Scarlet
AnimeFanGirl99 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!